The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Get in.

How much did you lose?

Didn't bet......it was strategic master plan to get you to bet and lose all your money. Did it work?

Leeds play some ugggggllly football.  Hoof it up, defend, repeat.

I'm still surprised by Dave's comments. You lot must play the shittest football on earth if your envious of the football Leeds produced tonight.

They clearly struggled second half. The period after you scored the first and in much of the other games on this run they've played far better stuff than we've produced lately.

Leeds play some ugggggllly football.  Hoof it up, defend, repeat.

Circumstance to blame for that more than anything tonight, I'd say, especially second half.

First half when they were getting the ball into the front men (well, Becchio, as JB kept losing it) and to Snodgrass in particular they looked miles better.

Guest firetotheworks

Stand by what I said last month, Snodgrass is a hell of a propsect and will play in the premier league very soon.

Look's like he'd be a treat with better players around him.

Guess I'm the only one who likes Leeds? As the bigger (at least financially speaking) teams pull away what feels like more and more each season, what a tremendous highlight it is to see Leeds beat Man Utd on their own patch, and take Spurs very close. (Hats off to Spurs tonight - they went there with a professional attitude and certainly deserved to win; tiredness also got the better of Leeds in the end).

And I can't help the ill feeling towards WBA regarding the amount of recent penalties they've been getting (FA Cup game was very poor refereeing, yes) is more down to the 2 points fluffed at the weekend, and the fact West Brom are daring to keep up with an excellent run of form?

Stand by what I said last month, Snodgrass is a hell of a propsect and will play in the premier league very soon.

I agree he's a prospect but I'm not sure if he'd be right for the Premier League 'very soon' - IMO the ideal progression for him is to stay with Leeds and develop as a player in the Championship next season.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Penalty West Brom :(  3-2

another f***ing penalty?

f***ing twats

We do win some penalties, getting tight isn'nt it!

Fair play to you. You have been playing the better football of the 2 of us

I hope we both go up tbh

Guess I'm the only one who likes Leeds? As the bigger (at least financially speaking) teams pull away what feels like more and more each season, what a tremendous highlight it is to see Leeds beat Man Utd on their own patch, and take Spurs very close. (Hats off to Spurs tonight - they went there with a professional attitude and certainly deserved to win; tiredness also got the better of Leeds in the end).

And I can't help the ill feeling towards WBA regarding the amount of recent penalties they've been getting (FA Cup game was very poor refereeing, yes) is more down to the 2 points fluffed at the weekend, and the fact West Brom are daring to keep up with an excellent run of form?

It's down to the FA cup game and the fact that we don't get penalties even when they're blatant.

It's down to the FA cup game and the fact that we don't get penalties even when they're blatant.

I don't blame you for holding some form of resentment towards them after that shambolic game (Clattenburg would have been proud of the standard of officiating). But I doubt it would be nearly as strong if you still had more of a gap.

:lol:

Absolute rubbish.

I don't blame you for holding some form of resentment towards them after that shambolic game (Clattenburg would have been proud of the standard of officiating). But I doubt it would be nearly as strong if you still had more of a gap.

Gap was always gonna close. We were lucky to be as far ahead as we were. They play actual football, we don't.

Guest Heneage

You can't argue 4 penalties in 4 games, seems just slightly weird? Even if they were 4 stone walls it's just an odd stat.

:lol:

Absolute rubbish.

Right-oh. I personally think their recent run (including, as I've already mentioned, a great deal of bad luck going against you in that game) has rattled a few cages, including yours. You didn't even know anything about the penalty tonight but didn't wait to label them "cheating effing C's".

You can't argue 4 penalties in 4 games, seems just slightly weird? Even if they were 4 stone walls it's just an odd stat.

Definitely a bit of an odd stat, yep.

I think he's good but I get the feeling since Livingston loaned him out to stirling albion (gash team) aged 22 he's not rated too highly. Has a good shot (like god striking it himself), good delivery, good passing. Wouldn't have minded if we bought him for the wing but I don't think he's ready to step up to the premiership quite yet...

He's a bit of a legend around here for scoring outrageous goals against celtic (was a while ago now so may be wrong).