The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Scum, absolute scum, you can't hate somebody just based on what team they support, you can dislike them, but no way can anybody hate someone at that level because of their team!

They probably already had that wrote at 6pm.  Most read story on BBC too.  Bet f*** all happened really.

Yep, people being stabbed in the chest at football matches happens all the time.

I suppose not.  Shall take that back.  However what I was meaning in my post is it was predicted and obviously going to happen.

2 - 1 now to West 'Am.

They probably already had that wrote at 6pm.  Most read story on BBC too.  Bet f*** all happened really.

Yep, people being stabbed in the chest at football matches happens all the time.

I suppose not.  Shall take that back.  However what I was meaning in my post is it was predicted and obviously going to happen.

2 - 1 now to West 'Am.

:sadnod:

West Ham & Millwall will be in big trouble for this. This game was always going invite trouble, been predicted since the draw was made.

The FA will be furious, it will be used against us in our bid for the WC.

What the fuck? What was Phil Thompson saying about the camera phone there?

I think one of the arseholes on the pitch was running around trying to take pictures and/or video with his phone.

What the f***? What was Phil Thompson saying about the camera phone there?

Some fan ran on the pitch and tried to take a picture of a Millwall player I think.

Papers tomorrow will make interesting reading.  The police also have a much harder task of getting everyone home now 30mins later than planned.

They need to just kick both teams out the cup, screw keeping the same standards for punishment (i don't know what the standards would be) kick both teams out, replace them with whoever they beat (in West Hams case i dunno who to choose) and massive fines.

What the f***? What was Phil Thompson saying about the camera phone there?

Some fan ran on the pitch and tried to take a picture of a Millwall player I think.

Papers tomorrow will make interesting reading. The police also have a much harder task of getting everyone home now 30mins later than planned.

Plus the stoppages for fans coming onto pitch/play being stopped.

What the fuck? What was Phil Thompson saying about the camera phone there?

I think one of the arseholes on the pitch was running around trying to take pictures and/or video with his phone.

Ah I see. I thought he said that Stanislas was taking pictures with a camera phone and Carlton Cole was ushering him off the pitch  :laugh:

The contrast between fans and manager couldnt be more stark.

Zola, for me, has as much honesty and ingegrity as any man currently in football. A top top fella.

Such a shame that an mount of fans of the club he manages are like crazed fucking animals.