The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Beckham hasn't had legs since pretty much his last seasons at Real, he's still got one of the sweetest right feet in the footballing world though. You pretty much field him for his deadball skills.

And as you talk about him being old he's subbed by Seedorf, Milan is a joke  :lol:

Beckham was only comfortable when he was receiving the ball fairly deep, and in plenty of space. He didn't get forward much or chance his control in the more crowded areas.

There was quite a contrast when Seedorf came on. He was much more mobile and versatile, creating things all over the pitch and finally getting right into the area for the goal.

Beckham had been the sub in the two previous Milan games, and you wonder whether Leonardo played him because he thought that Man U would bring out a real performance from him. It looked to me that Seedorf should have started and Beckham should have been the sub.

Just seen that blackpool beat boro tonight qould love to see them come up and see the likes Chelsea, Man U and Man City play at bloomfield road

that would be entertaining

no more enetertaining than watford,barnsley,swindon or...................................burnley.

In the last few games where I've seen him, including last night, Rooney has been absolutely devastating in the final 20 minutes. Either he has exceptional stamina, or he's careful to conserve his energy in the first half, but when everyone else seems to be slowing down, he speeds up. He seems to be on the ball all the time in the closing stages.

Fuck me, Real Madrid press a bunch of mongs as usual, Marca openly blaming Pellegrini of yesterday's defeat in their front page today  :lol:

The mongs' inability to produce a single goal (didn't care what the result was) nobbed me out of what would have been a decent win last night.