The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest kingdawson

3-1 yesss.

Your boys did well tonight by sounds of things.  My lass is a Spurs fan, and sadly has some sick crush on Pavlyuchenko so she keeps making funny noises and clapping when he scores.

Yeh we played pretty well, altough Bolton had quite a few chances. Pav and Defoe are out and out strikers though so the partnership didn't look great tbh.

Gudjohnsen was class when he came on and him and Pav formed a great partnership.

3-1 yesss.

Your boys did well tonight by sounds of things.  My lass is a Spurs fan, and sadly has some sick crush on Pavlyuchenko so she keeps making funny noises and clapping when he scores.

He looks about 12 years old, you should be slightly concerned.

Aren't you the one with the one who likes them barely legal? glass houses and all that.   :lol:

:angel:

Get the fuck in Stoke, 2-1 up.

Shay's going to win fuck all, fuck all, fuck all.

Transfer request in the morning. :nods:

His agent is already preparing the statement.

:lol:

"Shay never, never ever has felt so bad done to him during a game since the 5-1 defeat to Newcastle United Football Club in December 2008. He wants to make it absolutely clear that he no longer wants to play for this club and wants to join a new club to bring his career to the next step, where he has a realistic chance of winning a trophy."

"Shay never, never ever has felt so bad done to him during a game since the 5-1 defeat to Newcastle United Football Club in December 2008. He wants to make it absolutely clear that he no longer wants to play for this club and wants to join a new club to bring his career to the next step, where he has a realistic chance of winning a trophy."

Hope he has room for one of these while playing at City.

http://expat21.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/wooden-spoon.jpg

Btw, as everyone is talking about Given...

Legend, best manager and my favourite manager after KK (and, of course, as he's a very good lad, Mr. Chris Hughton)

Had to post this after watching the Inter vs. Chelsea match  :lol:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bbT3jrf1d3Cg/x610.jpg

"Following Man City's recent defeat in the FA Cup Newcastle United would like to make 100% clear that they have no intentions of taking Shay Given on loan so that he can win the Coca Cola Championship trophy, we must stress the following to Mr Given, haha haha, your not laughing now are you cunt?"

"Following Man City's recent defeat in the FA Cup Newcastle United would like to make 100% clear that they have no intentions of taking Shay Given on loan so that he can win the Coca Cola Championship trophy, we must stress the following to Mr Given, haha haha, your not laughing now are you cunt?"

:lol:  Would love it, luv it if he wanted to rejoin us and we would reject it tbh.

Only saw the last 10, I assume Inter are still the same cheating cunts they always have been? Tie looks nicely poised mind.

Milito got booked for a piss poor dive in the 1st half. Lucio went down easily a few times. General shirt swapping on corners/FKs. But not too bad on the whole.

Only saw the last 10, I assume Inter are still the same cheating cunts they always have been? Tie looks nicely poised mind.

Milito got booked for a piss poor dive in the 1st half. Lucio went down easily a few times. General shirt swapping on corners/FKs. But not too bad on the whole.

Not having Conceicunt or whatever his name was anymore will have improved all that I guess.

Not having Conceicunt or whatever his name was anymore will have improved all that I guess.

Flavio Conceicao (of Portugal) with a Portugese ref & linesman. Cheats.