The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I tink we taught we could win de tie , we had tree goals with rooney, the tinker turnin up at dee end dey toroughly deserved

Guest firetotheworks

Happy villa lost. their fans are a massive bunch of c***s and this will hurt them deeply. Does nobody remember the last day of last season?

Oh ffs, get over it man.

Happy villa lost. their fans are a massive bunch of cunts and this will hurt them deeply. Does nobody remember the last day of last season?

This, even though it's sad that Man Utd are treating it like winning against a team in the bottom 3.

Happy villa lost. their fans are a massive bunch of c***s and this will hurt them deeply. Does nobody remember the last day of last season?

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

Why?  Nowt wrong with wishing something bad on a bunch of classless twats who revelled in our relegation for no reason what so ever.

I'm also glad they lost.

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

Why?  Nowt wrong with wishing something bad on a bunch of fans who revelled in our relegation for no reason what so ever.

I'm also glad they lost.

This.

I don't think anyone who was at Villa last May will quickly forgive the antics of their fans. As a result I am delighted they have had a miserable empty afternoon.

Maurice Edu has just scored a late winner for Rangers to effectively end Celtics title challenge.

Edit: That happened earlier today, wtf is my mate talking about  :idiot2:

Didn't know Edu scored it until you posted this though.

At least one American put their tap-in away.

Guest firetotheworks

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

Why?  Nowt wrong with wishing something bad on a bunch of classless twats who revelled in our relegation for no reason what so ever.

I'm also glad they lost.

Any team we'd have played that day would have done the same, take your pick. If we were in their position and had the oppourtunity to take the piss, I'm sure we'd have had the utmost respect.  :rolleyes:

Who honestly gives a shit what they think?

I don't think anyone who was at Villa last May will quickly forgive the antics of their fans. As a result I am delighted they have had a miserable empty afternoon.

Bitter.

With good reason.

Bitter.

And?  Are you trying to make yourself feel better for how bitter you feel towards us?  The difference is all we did was beat you twice, no malice meant in it :)

Bitter.

And?  Are you trying to make yourself feel better for how bitter you feel towards us?  The difference is all we did was beat you twice, no malice meant in it :)

Villa beat us once last season, we won at SJP.

Bitter.

Pot and kettle you divvy.

Guest firetotheworks

Bitter.

GG supports Watford.

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

I'm also glad they lost.

Any team we'd have played that day would have done the same, take your pick. If we were in their position and had the oppourtunity to take the piss, I'm sure we'd have had the utmost respect.  :rolleyes:

Rubbish, can you see our fans turning up to St James' Park with banners about how wonderful it is that Villa are getting relagated?  At most they'd have gotten a chant or two IF that.  We've got little to no rivalry with them, which is what makes their fans such classless cunts for acting like they did.

Don't think Villa did themselves justice, tbh.

Like Everton last year. Can't complain about the same clubs winning everything when somebody else does get a chance they waste it.

I agree.  The sense of entitlement that comes with always being successful is irritating, but complaining about it is pointless and pathetic.  If you want to wipe the bored, self satisfied smirks off their faces then beat them. 

Guest Geordiekev

Since Man Utd fans and player failed to break asmile, surely it is now to deny entry to those team who play in the Champions League or enter Europe?

Just seen fergie and the team dancing and singing on SS1? hate the twats but they looked happy from my seat.

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

I'm also glad they lost.

Who honestly gives a s*** what they think?

Total rubbish, can you see our fans turning up to St James' Park with banners about how wonderful it is that Villa are getting relagated?  We've got little to no rivalry with them, which is what makes their fans such classless c***s for acting like they did.

Would Shearer taking us down at Old Trafford have been any better? 

Bitter.

GG supports Watford.

Ah right, I miss read and assumed Teasy was a Villa fan, instead it was directed at GG, sos Teasy.

Oh ffs, get over it man.

this

I'm also glad they lost.

Total rubbish, can you see our fans turning up to St James' Park with banners about how wonderful it is that Villa are getting relagated?  We've got little to no rivalry with them, which is what makes their fans such classless cunts for acting like they did.

yep. They always seemed to have a chip on their shoulder with us.

Great to see them lose in that way. (vidic not being sent off) That's definitely pissing them off now. ;D