The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

the fa won't ban him, they dare not ban saint stevie g (as he is known around fa way rather than mr. gerrard) and they don't want to ban someone who realisticly could be leading out england in the world cup if rio is crocked (a scenario that is possible given his injury record lately)

I was just wondering, what if Cardiff and Swansea play each other in the final of the CCC playoff's?, what a game that will be for the fans.

Carnage. Be similar to what I've always wondered what would happen if we played the mackems in a major game.

I was just wondering, what if Cardiff and Swansea play each other in the final of the CCC playoff's?, what a game that will be for the fans.

Carnage. Be similar to what I've always wondered what would happen if we played the mackems in a major game.

Aye, I wouldn't want to be policing it I know that.

Aye, I wouldn't want to be policing it I know that.

i wouldnt want to be anywhere near the area

Guest palnese

Chelsea: Turnbull; Ivanovic, Terry, Alex, Zhirkov; Ballack, Mikel, Lampard; Anelka, Drogba, Malouda

Subs: Taylor, Carvalho, Joe Cole, Kalou, Sturridge, Burma, Belletti

FC Internazionale: Júlio César; Maicon, Lúcio, Samuel, Zanetti; Motta, Cambiasso, Sneijder; Pandev, Eto'o, Milito

Subs: Toldo, Córdoba, Stankovic, Quaresma, Mariga, Materazzi, Santon

For some reason I just think Chelsea are going to win, Inter only won the first leg due to 2 amazing goals and with Chelsea being at home I can see them getting atleast the 1 goal they need, maybe more.

Ambitious line up from Inter there with the 3 strikers.

A very dodgy keeper.

Could get overrun in the middle though, they did quite a bit in the first leg and that was without playing 3 out and out forwards for the bulk of the game.

Also if i was Chelsea I'd prefer to have Turnbull in nets than Hilario.

Crap manager, but Souness is one of the best pundits about imo. Spot on just there.

putting keys in his place, did enjoy that even if i do hate souness with a passiion for what he did to us.

he's spot on, the way sky sports  :fwap: over mourinho all the time is annoying, focus on the game.