Italian Serie A - 09/10

LucaAltieri

Guest Heneage

Friday Meeting For Mascherano with Inter apparently (rumor)

Another defensive midfielder? It's like Mourinho never left. :lol:

Can't see that one happening, then again if Benitez comes he will probably sell Cambiasso and replace him with Masch.

That would be a terrible move imo.

Mascherano = one of the worlds most overrated players

Cambiasso = one of the worlds most underrated players

I think Benitez would be perfect for Inter. Can you imagine all those fans who were unhappy with the style of play that Mourinho used. They could accept it because they won everything. With Benitez they'd get the same, if not worse, but without the winning. Kuyt/Milito & Lucio/Skertl swap deals??

I think Benitez would be perfect for Inter. Can you imagine all those fans who were unhappy with the style of play that Mourinho used. They could accept it because they won everything. With Benitez they'd get the same, if not worse, but without the winning. Kuyt/Milito & Lucio/Skertl swap deals??

One thing you has to know though is that Mourinho didn't have the last sayings in transfer dealings even, it might not have been the obvious but Branca and Orali are the one who does the stuff behind the scenes.

Benitez would not be allowed to do WHATEVER he wanted, just as Mourinho, but he would get a whole lot to say.

The Sneijder deal was Mourinhos, the Lucio one was Brancas, truth is that Mou wanted Carvalho but Branca stepped in and said Lucio would be a better choice.

I think it's a give and take collab between the coaches and Branca/Orali.

Aye, hopefully if Benitez does get the job he's very much on a leash in terms of transfers. Branca and Orali are usually sound in terms of bringing the right players in. Mourinho on the other hand was actually quite poor, I'm sure he was responsible for the likes of Quaresma, Mancini and Muntari.

Maicon:

A surprise statement from Johannesburg from the Brazilian.

Maicon now raises his voice.  From Johannesburg, the headquarters of the Brazil national team, it is understood that the Brazilian wants to stay at Inter, denying all the rumors that he intends to follow Mou to Madrid.  "My intention is to stay at Inter - Maicon said.  I don't want to leave, I would if only Moratti asks me to.

Thy hypothesis of an "escape" of Colosso from the club of Massimo Moratti was fueled even more by his statements to the Spanish newspaper AS.  Now, however, the Brazilian seems to have clarified, hopefully permanently, keeping his position.  He openly accuses the newspaper: "They understood me very badly.  I did not say that I want to leave Inter.  I have a contract until 2014, when the club decides to sell me then I'd like to be sold to Madrid, a very important club which coached by Jose Mourinho, a special technician for me."

Man I hope that's true. Maicon in Madrid would be sickening.

I don't even want Guardiola tbh

Won a lot of trophies based on a squad that even Roeder could win things with ffs

Talking about Barca's squad or Inter's?

I don't even want Guardiola tbh

Won a lot of trophies based on a squad that even Roeder could win things with ffs

Aye, because we raked in the trophies the two years before he came in.

:thup:

Exactly, what nonsense.