West Brom 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 08/08/09 - post match reaction from page 34

Dave

Aye lads lets all kill Jonas cos of one shite pass.

One of the two players who actually has done anything going forward.

Carroll being the other.

To think you were one of those who gave the most stick about Milner having no end product  :facepalm:

Jonas has been fucking awful man! He gets the ball, runs then loses it. There is no point in having pace if thats all you do. If it wasn't for the fact I don't think anyone could do anything with it I would want us to bypass him.

Try and actually address the point of my post.

What has he done going forward? I just find it hilarious you are trying to defend his end product, maybe his pretty hair does it for you.

Aye lads lets all kill Jonas cos of one shite pass.

One of the two players who actually has done anything going forward.

Carroll being the other.

To think you were one of those who gave the most stick about Milner having no end product  :facepalm:

Jonas has been fucking awful man! He gets the ball, runs then loses it. There is no point in having pace if thats all you do. If it wasn't for the fact I don't think anyone could do anything with it I would want us to bypass him.

Try and actually address the point of my post.

What has he done going forward? I just find it hilarious you are trying to defend his end product, maybe his pretty hair does it for you.

Where did I defend his end product?

You were talking about people having a go because of "one bad pass" :lol: as said his pretty hair has dazzled you and you have missed his performance today because he has been worse than shocking.

Everytime he gets the ball you just know its been wasted long before he dribbles it into the woeful yet thankful defender who has actually managed to tackle a player for once with his trademark "stick my leg out and hope he runs into it" style.

The point was that people were slating him when there are numerous players who have been a lot worse. Duff, Nolan, Shola for example.

Jonas hasn't been wonderful or anything, but he's actually done some positive things. Made some nice runs and put some shite balls in the box at the end of it (thought you'd appreciate that, actually). Won a few free kicks and generally looked for the ball rather than hide like others have. I'll take that over what pretty much everyone else out there is doing.

And the pretty hair joke was shite the first time, not sure why you felt the need to revisit it.

"Alan Smith, Butt, Nolan. Barton on the bench. None of them can pass the ball".

Shearer's managerial potential just jumped up a few notches for me.

He said something about them not getting goals i thought

99% sure he said they can't pass. He was talking about a lack of creativity in the team after agreeing with Linekar that there was also no pace.