Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I know it's easy to say the right things to the press but I did like his comment about saying how emotional it was at the start and end of the derby game.

That's great to hear, good on ya Joey lad.

I think a big part of the issues Barton has head is that he doesn't feel at home with the typical Premier League dressing room... I think the fact we have a solid bunch of fairly normal people is helping him settle down a lot.

Stupid cunt. Let  our club down again tonight.

3 game ban please.

In what way? He didn't get sent off, and he won't be banned after the fact. Why do you want one of our best players out of contention for three matches? Wanting that is letting your club down.

Stupid c***. Let  our club down again tonight.

3 game ban please.

In what way? He didn't get sent off, and he won't be banned after the fact. Why do you want one of our best players out of contention for three matches? Wanting that is letting your club down.

I normally wouldn't even consider the possibility of a banning, but there are people who've been waiting for an excuse to put Barton away for ages.

By the last two pages, you'd think he'd upper-cut the lad. It was light slap, if that. Being totally blown out of proportion (and no doubt will be by tomorrow's papers)

It's Joey Barton- it's going to. He shouldn't even do it, man, just keep himself to himself.

Can everyone calling for him to get banned kindly fuck off? We've had enough decisions go against us this season that has cost us points, so why call for a decision that could go either way to work against our favour, and weaken the team considerably, just to claim some sort of moral high ground?

Guest palnese

Stupid cunt. Let  our club down again tonight.

3 game ban please.

After all that  "I'm a new man bollocks," it gets on my tits, when he does something like that. I'm fuming right now, and will probably regret it in a couple of hours  :lol:

Great assist again though.

Can everyone calling for him to get banned kindly f*** off? We've had enough decisions go against us this season that has cost us points, so why call for a decision that could go either way to work against our favour, and weaken the team considerably, just to claim some sort of moral high ground?

I'm frustrated with the lad, don't want him banned, but it's just how he used to be...