Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Did as almost as much as Barton did in 3 years then.

One: why dump Barton now when he's actually playing well? Two: why dump him for a player who's a completely different type of player?

What at? I think Ireland's the better of the two, younger and cheaper. Not sure what's to despair at.

He's not.

That's me telt.

Basically, aye. As of late, Barton is the better player. No doubt. He is also a leader which is an extra plus. We don't have too many of those.

What at? I think Ireland's the better of the two, younger and cheaper. Not sure what's to despair at.

He's not.

That's me telt.

Basically, aye. As of late, Barton is the better player. No doubt. He is also a leader which is an extra plus. We don't have too many of those.

What makes him a leader?

He's not.

That's me telt.

What makes him a leader?

Determination, grit, presence, hard work, charisma.

He's not.

That's me telt.

What makes him a leader?

I'd say he had some of the qualities of a good leader, but not all. He loses his head too easily, makes decisions based on emotion rather than common sense, and gets wrapped up in his own point of view.

He's not.

That's me telt.

What makes him a leader?

I'd say he had some of the qualities of a good leader, but not all. He loses his head too easily, makes decisions based on emotion rather than common sense, and gets wrapped up in his own point of view.

He's not captain fantastic, at all, but he posesses qualities we really would miss.

Barton wants feedback on who's dressed the "coolest"

Joey vs Puma Representative, Eddy Jennings

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg736/scaled.php?tn=0&server=736&filename=9iza.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=ot3xh.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Think the other guy just wins.

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Decent t-shirt that. Might grow a tash like the little uns for next season ha ha? What u reckon??

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg738/scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=33oa.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Imagine Barton with a moustache like that :laugh:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Knobhead reckons Ashley is going to back down and give Barton a contract. Pardew wants him as skipper

By knobhead do you mean the knobhead that said yesterday that Wickham wasn't signing for Sunderland, the same knobhead that photoshopped a picture of Tiote signing to look like someone else had signed for us?