Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

If the linesman saw the incident, why didn't he flag for it instead of letting the game go on?

cos they're often shit scred to give anything bar throw-ins and offsides.

They don't even give throw-in's at times.  Just look at what decision the referee has given.

It looked to me like there was definitely contact and Joey was responsible. Johnson didn't seem to over-react either. A butt doesn't have to be particularly forceful to produce an effect.

They're trying to turn it into an examination of the officials' behaviour rather than Joey's.

If the linesman saw the incident, why didn't he flag for it instead of letting the game go on?

cos they're often s*** scred to give anything bar throw-ins and offsides.

Definitely.

Sadly their ambition to become referees means that they're better off not making decisions thereby not making mistakes, than being a bit bolder and risk making an error. Do nowt and you can't do nowt wrong.

It was never a red card

There was no need for Barton to square up to him BUT he did not make any contact with his head, reckon it might get rescinded

It won't. It's Barton...

Joey himself has said that there was contact, and someone will need to explain to me how two heads can come together without one or the other making some kind of forward movement, however slow.

He has no chance of being let off this one. The BBC's zoom shot has him bang to rights.

Guest Roger Kint

It was never a red card

There was no need for Barton to square up to him BUT he did not make any contact with his head, reckon it might get rescinded

It won't. It's Barton...

It shouldnt its his own stupid fault for going up to him like that, you put your head in someones face you run that risk. His reactions on twitter show what an utter prick he is, thanks to his behavoir re Gervinho a ban is what he deserves.

Stupid thing to do by Joey.

He know he is watched, and will get punished whenever he does something idiotic.

Personally i feel it was a little harsh, how many times have not seen players going head to head and talk shit. Problem here is that the Norwich moron "played" hurt after the incident.

But what goes around comes around, how did he fell in the Gervinho incident? Like a bag of potatoes. Was quite retarded that too.

Wish more footballers could act like men, and go on with it. :hmm:

Guest Roger Kint

Am i missing something here? Cant sign for anyone this season now  ???

Clearly bullshit.

Exactly, not even a creditable rumour

Am i missing something here? Cant sign for anyone this season now  ???

Clearly bullshit.

Exactly, not even a creditable rumour

Just about the two clubs rule.

Is that not during the calendar year? So he theoretically can play for another club in January?

Or am i wrong?

He will pick up on the same points in this thread regarding the corrections, use #helmet a few times and refer to him as Barry Johnson for the next couple of months.

Close, he went for Boris Johnson instead of Barry though, an obvious choice when you think about it.

He will pick up on the same points in this thread regarding the corrections, use #helmet a few times and refer to him as Barry Johnson for the next couple of months.

He called him Boris Johnson, then said he was a no-mark. Close enough. :lol:

EDIT: I clearly did not see the last post. Giggs hahahahahahaha