Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@piersmorgan its a bad one. A touching of skin with no velocity what so ever even u would have stayed on ur feet

55 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

*cough* Gervinho *cough*

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

@

@Joey7Barton as much contact as Gervinho made with you when you got him sent off?

:D

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@

@piersmorgan an incredible amount less. Its that ridiculous, I refuse to even condemn the officials. Without doubt they missed it.... #farce

What is it with him and picking fights with incredibly bad and/or overrated midfielders?

Knows they aren't likely to embarrass him on the pitch (I am sure that's what you were getting at anyway).

What is it with him and picking fights with incredibly bad and/or overrated midfielders?

Knows they aren't likely to embarrass him on the pitch (I am sure that's what you were getting at anyway).

:sadnod:

Guest neesy111

Just saw this, what a joke of a decision that was. Especially when a player hacked him off the ball and didn't even get booked (as far as MOTD showed). He does himself no favours but that was pathetic.

:no:

If the linesman saw the incident, why didn't he flag for it instead of letting the game go on?

cos they're often shit scred to give anything bar throw-ins and offsides.

Scared to give throw-ins a lot of the time too, so many times you saying waiting for the ref to tell them.