Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I gather he stuck his face in a Norwich player's face, who promptly threw himself to the ground in a manner not dissimilar to Joey Barton himself on the first day of the season when Gervinho got sent off.

Will be interesting to see if he tweets as much about today as he did about then.

Any chance he'll appeal the sending off?

(He'll probably try and claim that it wasn't anything really - the typical "footballers squaring up to one another" thing).

Reports also saying he spat at somebody. Glad he isn't our problem anymore to be honest

A relief he's not playing us to be honest. Last thing we need is a gifted footballer with a point to prove over a former club lacking in confidence. Not to mention he's easily one of their best players.

Is the sensible answer.

The meltdown begins:

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@piersmorgan its a bad one. A touching of skin with no velocity what so ever even u would have stayed on ur feet

55 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply 

I'd be 1st to apologise if I'd reacted. Cannot apologise as I know I've not head butted anyone. Disappointed for the lads and the fans.

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Make ur own minds up when u see it. The games gone!

3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Linesman definitely never saw it, all he seen was Johnsons reaction. My head dosent move forward at all. Ridiculous decision seen 25 replays

6 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Well feel for the officials, they've been conned. Admitted to me at HT they never saw it. I was pulled back 1st, then kicked 2nd!

8 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply 

@piersmorgan its a bad one. A touching of skin with no velocity what so ever even u would have stayed on ur feet

*cough* Gervinho *cough*

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

@

@Joey7Barton as much contact as Gervinho made with you when you got him sent off?

:D

*cough* Gervinho *cough*

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

@

@Joey7Barton as much contact as Gervinho made with you when you got him sent off?

:laugh:

*cough* Gervinho *cough*

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

@

:bluestar: