Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Where exactly would Everton pull £4m from and if they have it why wouldn't they spend it on a striker which is what they really need

Sold Vaughan for £2.5m to Norwich yesterday.

& Pienaar for £2.5m in Jan.

The Barton to Everton story is in a few of the papers tomorrow. Would have hated him here in the past but he's changed my opinion on him in the past couple of years. Less happy with the Jay bloody Bothroyd stories....

You only got £2.5m for Pienaar?

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Finished playing golf, 72 not bad. Came in to questions about joining Everton??? I don't want to leave Newcastle but thanks anyways........

52 seconds ago

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Finished playing golf, 72 not bad. Came in to questions about joining Everton??? I don't want to leave Newcastle but thanks anyways........

52 seconds ago

Thanks anyway :lol:

52 seconds ago

:smitten: What a guy. This twitter account will eventually be trouble, but until then it's an enjoyable read.

don't think £4m is that good a price tbh, despite Cabaye being an absolute steal.

I will tell all when the time is right, basically they want a younger, better, cheaper player............cant blame Mike and Derek can you?

44 seconds ago via web

@Joey7Barton

Joseph Barton

I will tell all when the time is right, basically they want a younger, better, cheaper player............cant blame Mike and Derek can you?