Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

he's not signing for Liverpool.

What is he doing then Binnsy.  with your NUFCINSIDE SOURCE and that

My source is from Liverpool not NUFC.

Only joking...Do you just know he isn't signing for the dippers, or do you know his intentions

he's not signing for Liverpool.

What is he doing then Binnsy.  with your NUFCINSIDE SOURCE and that

My source is from Liverpool not NUFC.

Only joking...Do you just know he isn't signing for the dippers, or do you know his intentions

i know that my source in Liverpool said there is "no chance" they will sign him. 

i know someone who has spoken to Joey and he said he's stopping here and will make it "difficult" for Mike and Derek to sell him!!  make of that what you want.

Have the bin dippers actually got much to spend?  Seeing as so far all they've done is spen the £58m generated from selling Torres and Babel.

Reading through that forum they are mentioning Aguero, Mata, Enrique, Adam, Henderson, Barton.....  :mackems:

Have the bin dippers actually got much to spend?  Seeing as so far all they've done is spen the £58m generated from selling Torres and Babel.

Reading through that forum they are mentioning Aguero, Mata, Enrique, Adam, Henderson, Barton.....  :mackems:

just steadily declines in quality of player before picking up again at the end in that list

and still don't get the big deal with henderson

Guest Chubby Jason

He's on holiday at the minute, so he won't be signing for anyone in the next few days

I hope he's having a cracking time wherever he is.

He's on holiday at the minute, so he won't be signing for anyone in the next few days

Owen is on holiday, too. He signed today.

Except Owen would actually drop everything, leave his family behind and take the first flight back to Manchester from wherever he is if there was a chance to extend his stay at Man U or there was an offer from a "big" club.

i know someone who has spoken to Joey and he said he's stopping here and will make it "difficult" for Mike and Derek to sell him!!  make of that what you want.

It could well get tricky. After publicly bigging himself up, he's not going to take kindly to being shown the door. Not unless it's going to sound like promotion, and I can't see any of the bigger clubs being interested.

In fact, with the way he's been behaving, a lot of the smaller clubs will be wary.

He likes to make his presence felt, and I hope he doesn't cause any problems this next season.

i know someone who has spoken to Joey and he said he's stopping here and will make it "difficult" for Mike and Derek to sell him!!  make of that what you want.

It could well get tricky. After publicly bigging himself up, he's not going to take kindly to being shown the door. Not unless it's going to sound like promotion, and I can't see any of the bigger clubs being interested.

In fact, with the way he's been behaving, a lot of the smaller clubs will be wary.

He likes to make his presence felt, and I hope he doesn't cause any problems this next season.

Hasn't Ashley already suggested he's quite relaxed about players running down their contract in the final year? At the end of the day Barton is entitled to it although I agree I don't think it will do him much good. I'm sure Pardew will make use of him even if he isn't starting many games.

Joey7Barton  Joseph Barton

Have England got a game soon? I've just seen Darren Bent doing an interview in a Eng tracksuit?

Ha ha ha, I didn't even know..........come on England! Whose in the squad.

Not me obviously..........before u haters start. Cos am in the airport...

Am not as good as I thought / was quoted as saying I was.......(Note to self.......stay out of trouble).....

Got to go now Tweeps, pilot is not happy with me twitting away. Promise to do more keepy-ups when I get in. Surely that will impress Capello

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have England got a game soon? I've just seen Darren Bent doing an interview in a Eng tracksuit?

Ha ha ha, I didn't even know..........come on England! Whose in the squad.

Not me obviously..........before u haters start. Cos am in the airport...

Am not as good as I thought / was quoted as saying I was.......(Note to self.......stay out of trouble).....

Got to go now Tweeps, pilot is not happy with me twitting away. Promise to do more keepy-ups when I get in. Surely that will impress Capello

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:laugh: