Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

People saying Wenger wants him

He wouldn't make their first team, and you wouldn't want an ego his size lurking in the wings, potentially causing trouble.

He's got the ability to be a useful standby for a team of that standard, but not the mentality.

People saying Wenger wants him

He wouldn't make their first team, and you wouldn't want an ego his size lurking in the wings, potentially causing trouble.

He's got the ability to be a useful standby for a team of that standard, but not the mentality.

Its there punt but imho he is good enough for them .

We can't let him go now that Nolan is gone, I said before that I don't mind one or the other going, but not both. Unless we get offered stupid money that is, but we do need some leadership, even if only for the next year. I still think Barton will sign a new contract though.

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

Oddly, @Joey7Barton may not be such a bad idea for the #Arsenal dressing room. Just need to find a muzzle.

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@piersmorgan am going to take that as a compliment coming from you Mr Morgan but don't believe what you read in the papers #usuallywronghaha

Good.

Call me crazy, but I really would love the club to give him a new deal along with the captain's armband. It could be risky, but I think he'd love the chance to represent us as a captain and I think it will only help his recent developments on and off the pitch.

Call me crazy, but I really would love the club to give him a new deal along with the captain's armband. It could be risky, but I think he'd love the chance to represent us as a captain and I think it will only help his recent developments on and off the pitch.

I don't think we pay the armband. Might be wrong though, could be a hangover from the Shepherd years....

piersmorgan Piers Morgan

Oddly, @Joey7Barton may not be such a bad idea for the #Arsenal dressing room. Just need to find a muzzle.

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

@piersmorgan am going to take that as a compliment coming from you Mr Morgan but don't believe what you read in the papers #usuallywronghaha

Good.

:nods:

Guest Loven11

LukeEdwards0 Luke Edwards

Club might be willing to talk again if Barton gets rid of agent Willie McKay. Intends to stay for last yr & will have to be forced out #nufc

Club might be willing to talk again if Barton gets rid of agent Willie McKay. Intends to stay for last yr & will have to be forced out #nufc

Sound advice for Barton that, McKay must be nauseating to deal with. And I can't imagine him giving Joey balanced advice about his career.

Sound advice for Barton that, McKay must be nauseating to deal with. And I can't imagine him giving Joey balanced advice about his career.

Doesn't say much for Barton that he's still employing him tbh.

Getting rid of Willie McKay would do everyone a lot of good.

:thup:

Guest VegasToon

Barton wd love 2 go 2 Arsenal but hardly fits Wenger philosophy, French players dislike him, they wd have to talk to #nufc at some point

:lol:

Barton wd love 2 go 2 Arsenal but hardly fits Wenger philosophy, French players dislike him, they wd have to talk to #nufc at some point

"HE IS HITLER REINCARNARTEED , PLEASE MSSR WENGER, DONT BUY HEEM"

How does he know? Wonder if he even have talked to Barton about it.