Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

How is this Barton's fault?

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was shit before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much shit from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

Do you think Joey is sitting at home gutted or sitting with a smile on his face?

Whilst the fans are up in arms at the state of the club he will be mulling over contract offers and choosing who he will play for next.

He does not give a flying fuck about this club or its fans.

I in no way support Ashley & his muppets BUT Joey knew what he was doing, he knew after what Jose did how the club would react, lets not paint him as an inoculates in this because he is FAR from that.

Guest Craig-NUFC

We badly need someone who can play on the right now like.

Jonas right, Marveaux left.

Other way round.

Barton's fault that we're selling our best players? Barton's fault that we're not showing any ambition in the transfer window? Barton's fault that he didn't get a decent contract offer?

Yes, he ran his mouth off but in the grand scheme of things he's done nowt. It's a sad state of affairs that things are this bad that he feels the need to do it in the first place.

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was s*** before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much s*** from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

What a load of shite. Yes he was correct in what he said but you just cannot go on about your boss like he did in a public forum, ridiculous.

Guest johnson293

Be interesting to see the number of clubs trying to sign him, now he's officially available on a Free.

TBH, Barton has been behaving in a disgraceful way and has worked his ticket as far as it could have gone.  Now we have Cabaye and Marveux, he won't be missed as much either.

I do like Barton, I feel he has just gone too far this time.  Thanks for everything Joey, but it is time for you to move on.

Just a shame we won't get a fee for him.

It's amazing that we have so many money grabbing, greedy c***s that lie and bullshit, wanting to jump ship in such a short space of time :lol:

Its even more amazing that every one of these honest men who only want the best for the club are also the same ones on idiotic wages wanting extensions to those contracts into their thirties.

Lets face it, this is a case of a group of people all trying to look out for themselves.  The likes of Barton, Nolan want their massive contracts to stay massive well beyond the point where they could ever hope to earn them.  While Ashley ect want to make sure they don't have 30 year old backup players on star wages.  But it seems some people will only ever see it from one side.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Here's a plan why don't all the players start twitting discontent then he'll be re-instated

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Mike, well done Derek. Also well done Pardew btw. If he really wanted have kept Carroll, if he really wanted to have kept Nolan and, if he really wants to keep Barton yet he's sold, he should probably resign.

I couldn't work with such bastards.

Cannot even begin to fathom the depth of the turd swamp we'd be sinking in if Pardew resigned at this point.  No one in the world would come in.

it's the beginning of the 2011/12 season, and nufc cant afford to lose Alan Pardew

Pardew won't resign man, he was brought in to put up with this exact scenario.

I'm staggered that people are actually sticking up for the management.  From past experiences what have they ever done that would instill any trust in them?

Renaming the ground? 

Undermining Keegan? 

Attempting to mislead a tribunal? 

Sack a popular manager in Hughton?

Lie to it's players (Enrique, Nolan)?

Reinvesting every single penny of £35million into the training ground and agent fees?

I can't think of why anyone could defend them.

This tool realises some Aussies are staying up past 1 am for his rant right...;)

11, it's all east coast this country you know ;-)

@SunSteveBrenner Steve Brenner

Joey Barton. A man so smart he holds press conferences on Twitter.

He's getting pasted in his replies :-D

Regardless of what he owes the club (and I think he owes us alot considering he was shit before last season) and regardless of what this is doing to morale, he shouldn't have to put up with so much shit from the club and the club morale is pretty much on the floor already by the sounds of it.

Do you think Joey is sitting at home gutted or sitting with a smile on his face?

Whilst the fans are up in arms at the state of the club he will be mulling over contract offers and choosing who he will play for next.

He does not give a flying fuck about this club or its fans.

I in no way support Ashley & his muppets BUT Joey knew what he was doing, he knew after what Jose did how the club would react, lets not paint him as an inoculates in this because he is FAR from that.

Some fucking sense.

Barton's amusing at best, we all know he's a trouble making little cunt.

Be interesting to see the number of clubs trying to sign him, now he's officially available on a Free.

Wonder if he'd sign a contract that included shutting down his twitter account.  No employer pleases everyone all the time and I'm sure no one would want even the potential of the PR disaster for them that would be Barton tweeting discontentedly.

I'm staggered that people are actually sticking up for the management.  From past experiences what have they ever done that would instill any trust in them?

Renaming the ground? 

Undermining Keegan? 

Attempting to mislead a tribunal? 

Sack a popular manager in Hughton?

Lie to it's players (Enrique, Nolan)?

Reinvesting every single penny of £35million into the training ground and agent fees?

I can't think of why anyone could defend them.

Who's defending the management?