Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Barton says exactly what we ALL think and he gets slated for it. Great :lol:

Its pretty odd like. The overreaction on here to some twitter comments was strange enough, let alone this.

You're both living in a f***ing fairly land if you think its fine for a player to continually slate his employer in public.

I'd be slating my employer if they'd done the same as Ashley/Llambias.

From the club's point of view, they should either have punished him internally or released him on the spot. To have him associated with the club while able to talk shit on twitter and appear on the radio with Robbie fucking Savage is a recipe for disaster.

Its pretty odd like. The overreaction on here to some twitter comments was strange enough, let alone this.

You're both living in a fucking fairly land if you think its fine for a player to continually slate his employer in public.

I'd love to see these same people slate their own employers in public then still walk into the office expecting a pay cheque.

From the club's point of view, they should either have punished him internally or released him on the spot. To have him associated with the club while able to talk shit on twitter and appear on the radio with Robbie fucking Savage is a recipe for disaster.

Then they would have to pay up the remainder of his contract. You think the Fat Lad would authorise that?

:facepalm:

You're both living in a fucking fairly land if you think its fine for a player to continually slate his employer in public.

I'd love to see these same people slate their own employers in public then still walk into the office expecting a pay cheque.

:lol:

I know, it's madness. Actually, I'm thinking of going for a new job so I might give it a try!

From the club's point of view, they should either have punished him internally or released him on the spot. To have him associated with the club while able to talk s*** on twitter and appear on the radio with Robbie f***ing Savage is a recipe for disaster.

Ashley doesn't give 2 shits about the club image so long as he doesn't have to pay out his contract.

From the club's point of view, they should either have punished him internally or released him on the spot. To have him associated with the club while able to talk s*** on twitter and appear on the radio with Robbie f***ing Savage is a recipe for disaster.

Agreed. Should have released him outright.

Definitely a more awkward position right now.

You're both living in a f***ing fairly land if you think its fine for a player to continually slate his employer in public.

He only made the comments because they were trying to get rid of him man!

It'd be a completely different situation if he was saying this stuff after signing a five year deal.

Guest bimpy474

Adrian Durham talking sense, wow.

Wot's ee sayin'?

I dont believe what i'm hearing, Barton didn't like the fact he wasn't allowed to take free kicks and set pieces agaisnt Leeds and thats what set him off Sunday.

Then they would have to pay up the remainder of his contract. You think the Fat Lad would authorise that?

:facepalm:

Not really, I was wondering whether their is some way they could have sacked him for misconduct etc. Probably would have led to a drawn-out court case as well though I suppose.

Guest Wally_McFool

Define absolute shambles?

Look up the history of NUFC since Ashley took over then use your common sense.

Finishing below the filth in League placings 3 years running is also pretty shambolic in my eyes!

Adrian Durham talking sense, wow.

Wot's ee sayin'?

I dont believe what i'm hearing, Barton didn't like the fact he wasn't allowed to take free kicks and set pieces and thats what set him off Sunday.

Should have learnt to take them properly then.

Makaye (spelling) on talksport sounds like a right Dick.

Saying barton wanted to stay but was offered no contract.

Willing to sign a new contract for less money.

Upset that he never took  a set piece at Leeds.

Thinks pardrew never had a say.

Thinks barton will play for a top 4 team.

Guest neesy111

Like I've said, Barton and McKay have done it on purpose just for this reaction.  He leaves on a high and they both win with a free transfer with new contract, signing on fee and agent fee.