Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Ashley is wiping his arse on Newcastle United and some of you are squealing like excited schoolgirls at his 'leadership' and 'ruthlessness'.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely f*** all about the game.

Yes, Barton said things that they wouldn't like. So what. They're supposed to be men aren't they?

Every single main tactical decison that has been made by the 'heirachy' at this club has dragged us down evern further. I am sickened.

Bobby would be ashamed.

I agree with every single word of that.

:lol: Well, of course you would.

Guest cr4igora

Still confused why people can still explain away why he wasn't offered a new contract which he said he'd sign on less money. He only kicked off after this, when he realized the people in charge had absolutely no clue whatsoever.

He made a stink because he was told someone better at taking free-kicks and corners was going to be doing that from now on. That is child-like behaviour and as a player, you don't have a say in that. That is making a statement that you don't respect the decisions of the manager, and no doubt the stink was thrown up in front of other players. That's really gonna help improve team spirit!! Not offering this guy a new contract was exactly the right thing to do IMO, sorry.

Gosling will really have to step up now if Barton is on his way!

Has showed promise, so not too worried. But again, we could be another player short - maybe this will spark a reaction from the board to get in some more players asap!

Unlikely I know...  :facepalm:

Once again we are a laughing joke in football  :-[

Still confused why people can still explain away why he wasn't offered a new contract which he said he'd sign on less money. He only kicked off after this, when he realized the people in charge had absolutely no clue whatsoever.

How do you know he wasn't offered a new contract?

After 22 years of following English football, in this day and age I'd take the player's word of our owners any day of the week.

Lets not forget the same owners that were proven in court to be liars and people who deliberately mislead their customers and employees.

After 22 years of following English football, in this day and age I'd take the player's word of our owners any day of the week.

I wouldn't take either of there words.  It should be obvious however that the club wouldn't want to lose a good player if he was willing to take a significant pay cut.

Did Barton ever claim he was never offered a contract BTW?

He made a stink because he was told someone better at taking free-kicks and corners was going to be doing that from now on. That is child-like behaviour and as a player, you don't have a say in that. That is making a statement that you don't respect the decisions of the manager, and no doubt the stink was thrown up in front of other players. That's really gonna help improve team spirit!! Not offering this guy a new contract was exactly the right thing to do IMO, sorry.

Did you watch the match? Do you have any ideas as to the personality of the man? It's purely sarcastic.

not respecting the decisions of the manager starts at the top to be fair

just cant wait until ashley f***s off. honestly man, with the last few years of freddy and everything since this club's become about absolutely anything except football. so much so that we all just sit around talking about who's fault everything is. it's a tragedy.

This is true, sick of everything being so polarised. It's like we're in an incredibly abusive relationship but there's nothing we can do about it, fucking masochistic. Just can't wait for the start of the season.

Ashley is wiping his arse on Newcastle United and some of you are squealing like excited schoolgirls at his 'leadership' and 'ruthlessness'.

Fact. He's a cowardly cockney chancer, barrowboy, and typically of most southerners, knows absolutely fuck all about the game.

Yes, Barton said things that they wouldn't like. So what. They're supposed to be men aren't they?

Every single main tactical decison that has been made by the 'heirachy' at this club has dragged us down evern further. I am sickened.

Bobby would be ashamed.

I'm a southerner and I know fucking loads about the game.

Did Barton ever claim he was never offered a contract?

Willie McKay:

"I had a meeting with Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias and club secretary Lee Charnley. They indicated Joey will not be offered a new contract.

"Joey will continue to be a Newcastle player next season and then he will leave on a free transfer.

"He'd have loved to have extended his stay but unfortunately it is not to be. He's loved his time there and nothing will change his commitment next season."

Guest BooBoo

Okay, this drama must stop now. Erding has a big decision to make, and this isn't helping.

He won't be joining man. I doubt if we've even made a serious offer.