Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

i think people are getting caught up in the incidents and overlooking his contribution to the game, which wasn't great. reminds me of the villa game last season when he was captain, was pumped up for the match and running around everywhere, whacking crosses in from miles out and hollywood balls etc but  was awful. he loses his focus when he's like that and it happened today to an extent. mind you the rest of the midfielders and forwards didnt seem to know what they were doing either.

i think people are getting caught up in the incidents and overlooking his contribution to the game, which wasn't great. reminds me of the villa game last season when he was captain, was pumped up for the match and running around everywhere, whacking crosses in from miles out and hollywood balls etc but  was awful. he loses his focus when he's like that and it happened today to an extent. mind you the rest of the midfielders and forwards didnt seem to know what they were doing either.

I agree that Barton's free kicks and corners weren't good. Barton wasn't happy that Cabaye was put on set piece duty last week? Well based on today, get Cabaye back on set piece duty!

Guest bimpy474

This would be from the same Wiltshire who has been twice (definitely once) arrested for alleged assault..........................interesting.

Guest bimpy474

Assault? :lol: What? How does that even work?

He is a big fanny, typical little man syndrome, all mouth in front of his friends or safely tucked up behind his keyboard.