Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Grabbed his crotch a few times and pointed at Torres, who wasn't exactly 100% innocent in the incident, but the cameras weren't focused on him.

Grabbed his crotch a few times and pointed at Torres, who wasn't exactly 100% innocent in the incident, but the cameras weren't focused on him.

Maybe he just really likes Torres.......

Guest toonlass

Was listening to 606 tonight and some female Chelsea fan said that when she saw what Joey Barton did to Torres she "felt violated". I was driving the car and I had to pull over! FFS woman, you really give female fans a bad name, he grabbed his own cock a few times, he didn't break into your house and rape you! Violated I ask you!

Was listening to 606 tonight and some female Chelsea fan said that when she saw what Joey Barton did to Torres she "felt violated". I was driving the car and I had to pull over! FFS woman, you really give female fans a bad name, he grabbed his own cock a few times, he didn't break into your house and rape you! Violated I ask you!

:lol:

:mackems:

Guest NewBoyPeetah

If Barton gets a ban/fine for that I'll be 100% pissed off. It'll only go to prove the likes of Barton/smith can only do wrong.

Did Gary Neville get banned when he ran over to Liverpool fans and repeatedly thrusted his crotch at them? If memory serves, he was just fined. Anything more than that for Barton will be a fucking joke.

Did Gary Neville get banned when he ran over to Liverpool fans and repeatedly thrusted his crotch at them? If memory serves, he was just fined. Anything more than that for Barton will be a fucking joke.

and that would have been treated as incitement I guess, if Joey gets punished for this they may aswell close down football.

If Barton gets a ban/fine for that I'll be 100% pissed off. It'll only go to prove the likes of Barton/smith can only do wrong.

Smith can only do wrong tbf.

But this is a joke. If it's not instantly appealed I'll be really pissed off. Fucking scum, the media and the FA. All just there to pander to their own bias and agenda.

Lets hope Mason saw it & left it

"FA chiefs have looked at the incident, following Gerrard’s 82nd-minute booking in Liverpool's 1-0 defeat by lowly Wigan, but decided not to take it any further after consulting Marriner.

It is understood the Birmingham official indicated before leaving the ground he was aware of the incident but did not intend including it in his report."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1256772/Steven-Gerrard-clear-Liverpool-captain-flashed-V-sign-referee-Andre-Marriner.html#ixzz17wAeBRi9

But players do get do get fined for gestures on the pitch if picked up by TV or a photographer  this is nothing new.

How stupid is that ESPN lass

"Not lLivepool im an Evertonian"

"Yeah but you know what i mean"

"No im a Evertonian"

"What do you think of the manager"

"Its only been 2 day"

"Got a win"

"Hummm yeah....More about the lads though"

And at the end is nice.  Not often you get players who care about the manager as much as these guys seem to.