Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

God that kit was f***ing s****.

Thought it was pretty decent aesthetically but it looked horribly cheap with the sponsor and the material. 

Maybe it's just the many great matches that we played with that kit that make me like it.  :blush:

What were the great matches that we played that season? Trying to think....

1. 5-1 Sunderland

2. 4-4 Arsenal

3. 6-0 Aston Villa

4. 2-0 Liverpool

Thought it was pretty decent aesthetically but it looked horribly cheap with the sponsor and the material. 

Maybe it's just the many great matches that we played with that kit that make me like it.  :blush:

1. 5-1 Sunderland

2. 4-4 Arsenal

3. 6-0 Aston Villa

4. 2-0 Liverpool

3-1 Liverpool, I'd give you that.  O0

We still have...

5-0 West Ham

1-0 at Arsenal

4-3 at Chelsea (League Cup)

2-2 at Chelsea (League)

In terms of the really top draw matches I think it could rival even our most recent season imo. Joey played a huge part in most of those games too.

1. 5-1 Sunderland

2. 4-4 Arsenal

3. 6-0 Aston Villa

4. 2-0 Liverpool

We still have...

5-0 West Ham

1-0 at Arsenal

2-2 at Chelsea (League)

In terms of the really top draw matches I think it could rival even our most recent season imo. Joey played a huge part in most of those games too.

Haha yeh my memory has totally gone ..

Ah yes Best hat trick against West Ham.. Carroll header against Arsenal ..

1. 5-1 Sunderland

2. 4-4 Arsenal

3. 6-0 Aston Villa

4. 2-0 Liverpool

We still have...

5-0 West Ham

1-0 at Arsenal

2-2 at Chelsea (League)

Some of those games. :smitten:

Really was an exciting season. The Hughton sacking was the low point of the season but obviously looking back now it probably was quite a brilliant decision.

Think that was also quite a point where Joey kicked off. I remember his post match interview after the Liverpool game with Nolan....

Think of all the unemployed desperately sending out CVs today.  That thick cunt gets private jetted straight into a new job after ballsing up yet another one.

Aye, pisses me right off if he gets his move to OM. Far too good a club for him.

Think of all the unemployed desperately sending out CVs today.  That thick cunt gets private jetted straight into a new job after ballsing up yet another one.

Live is unfair. You shouldn't question anything when it comes to football and its finances or you will just go mad.

Is that one of his cheap watches (after saying he doesn't see the point in wearing expensive ones when there are some available for 5 pounds)?  If so, I do see the point of getting a more expensive watch (if wearing any) :lol:

http://distilleryimage5.instagram.com/15811cdef1c611e1a57122000a1cf722_7.jpg

From RMC Sport interview with Joseph: http://sardinetrawler.com/2012/08/29/joey-barton-marseille-is-the-right-place-for-me/

"For a player like me, it’s important to feel good . I am a football fan, and the players with whom I talked, Habib Beye, Hatem Ben Arfa and Adel Taarabt, all told me that this was the place for me. I think that the club will suit me perfectly. I hope to become a part of it but it is up to the teams to decide.”

Cannot even imagine that conversation...

I suppose beggars cannot be choosers. OM have made a great start in the league despite all of the sales, and it would be fantastic to push on with some actual, non-toxic, cash signings. Still, Joey is a great talent whose skills should translate to France well. I look forward to watching him, but I just hope he has come to rejuvenate his career instead of taking a 9 month holiday.

Willie McKay is a genius. I might steal his idea and represent a footballer, and make sure he's involved in plenty of controversy as a kind of smokescreen to hide how mediocre he is.

He's not mediocre at all, like.