Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Think of all the unemployed desperately sending out CVs today.  That thick cunt gets private jetted straight into a new job after ballsing up yet another one.

Their profession is not football though. Nor do they work in an industry that generates insane amounts of money, which in turn makes the employees get their share of the insane amount.

I genuinly hate arguments of the "A soldier gets paid fuck all whilst a footballer gets paid loads." sort.

Not saying Barton isn't behaving like a cunt and all, just that it's no use to compare shit like that. Life's unfair. :(

Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

I would also like to thank all the fans at the training ground for being patient and really friendly when we met. #AllezMarseille

18m Joseph Barton Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Just finished the 1st part of my medical at Marseille. It's great to finally be here. Back tomo to finish it off...

Got to say I'm happy for him that's out of that QPR shit. Hope he'll be happy in France while he's there...

Guest neesy111

One less arsehole living the UK now at least.

Probably contributed more to the public purse in a week than you and I will all year. :lol:

That's true.  Wonder how much the premiership pays in wages goes into the  public purse.  Has to be 100's billions (erm millions)

Probably contributed more to the public purse in a week than you and I will all year. :lol:

That's true.  Wonder how much the premiership pays in wages goes into the  public purse.  Has to be 100's billions (erm millions)

I'd be surprised if they pay their fair share. Lots of tax engineering at work, for sure.

Joey Barton is a good footballer, but a terrible human being. Sad thing that the first can so easily trump the second and he still gets paid millions.

Guest neesy111

I'd be surprised if they pay their fair share. Lots of tax engineering at work, for sure.

Joey Barton is a good footballer, but a terrible human being. Sad thing that the first can so easily trump the second and he still gets paid millions.

Much harder to do here (I suspect it's more rife in Spain where your players pay under 30% still I believe?), the tax schemes arsenal and rangers used were illegal and arsenal had to pay a good amount to stop court action.

I suppose beggars cannot be choosers. OM have made a great start in the league despite all of the sales, and it would be fantastic to push on with some actual, non-toxic, cash signings. Still, Joey is a great talent whose skills should translate to France well. I look forward to watching him, but I just hope he has come to rejuvenate his career instead of taking a 9 month holiday.

Willie McKay is a genius. I might steal his idea and represent a footballer, and make sure he's involved in plenty of controversy as a kind of smokescreen to hide how mediocre he is.

He's not mediocre at all, like.

He's slow, very weak, a poor tackler, has a poor goal return and is very poor under pressure.

He's a decent passer and crosser of the ball. How that makes him a great talent, I don't know. Living off the back of a few assists thanks mainly to Andy Carroll.

with the cash QPR are splashing on players, it will be great to see what Joey thinks of them if they fucked up badly.. right now, he gets his way out and probably  thats best coz i just cant see QPR suddenly become a top side with their signings.

Fair fucking play to him. Not sure how he or Willie McKay blagged their way into getting this move but it's a massive step up from QPR. Don't know why I'm saying this but best of luck to him.

He's had one good season in 6 years, calling him mediocre is a huge compliment to him.

FYP. But you're still wrong.

What's he wrong about?

Thought exactly the same here. :lol: What was the FYP all about?

Guest bimpy474

He's had one good season in 6 years, calling him mediocre is a huge compliment to him.

What's he wrong about?

Spelling. Complement -- Compliment.

What's he wrong about?

No, not the spelling, what's he wrong about?