Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If he's a Championship player then we really need to hang on to him for next season to go with our Championship manager.

Thankfully Keegan didn't get change to sign any more Danny Guthrie's.

The hell has Hughton done to deserve some vitriol?

Lost a game, the cunt.

Aye just the one.

I know it's shocking that our manager loses more than one game, time to get him out.

Far from shocking unfortunately.

Guest firetotheworks

Obviously he'll be scape-goated because of his fuck up, but generally he, the rest of the midfield, and the rest of the strikeforce's lack of pressing and perceived effort was the real problem. Unacceptable.

Obviously he'll be scape-goated because of his fuck up, but generally he, the rest of the midfield, and the rest of the strikeforce's lack of pressing and perceived effort was the real problem. Unacceptable.

His performance was worthy of scapegoatting before his "injury".

Guest firetotheworks

Obviously he'll be scape-goated because of his f*** up, but generally he, the rest of the midfield, and the rest of the strikeforce's lack of pressing and perceived effort was the real problem. Unacceptable.

His performance was worthy of scapegoatting before his "injury".

Nah, the entire approach to the match was, and it was clear from the start.

Obviously he'll be scape-goated because of his f*** up, but generally he, the rest of the midfield, and the rest of the strikeforce's lack of pressing and perceived effort was the real problem. Unacceptable.

I thought Tiote played well again while running the centre on his own.  Our lack of movement when we had the ball was terrible and is something we need to work on.

The tactics and team selection are poor for the umpteenth time, leading to a defeat against relegation rivals, for the 3rd or 4th time.

Yeah, let's blame someone else.

He was ropey today and has been recently but the key question for me is what the f uck do we pay our wingers for? They dont take corners, freekicks, rarely cross a ball and pull out of tackles.  Its a good job guthrie takes the set pieces and is the scapegoat for the team to avoid showing how abysmal his midfield team mates are.

The tactics and team selection are poor for the umpteenth time, leading to a defeat against relegation rivals, for the 3rd or 4th time.

He was ropey today and has been recently but the key question for me is what the f uck do we pay our wingers for? They dont take corners, freekicks, rarely cross a ball and pull out of tackles.  Its a good job guthrie takes the set pieces and is the scapegoat for the team to avoid showing how abysmal his midfield team mates are.

and his set pieces?

Screwed up my post further up, sorry.

Guthrie was ropey today and has been recently but the key question for me is what the f uck do we pay our wingers for? They dont take corners, freekicks, rarely cross a ball and pull out of tackles.  Its a good job guthrie takes the set pieces and is the scapegoat for the team to avoid showing how abysmal his midfield team mates are.

Yeah.... I just wanted to know why ronaldo now thinks that they're crap considering that, during our relegation season, he was calling for Guthrie to be included in the side for his set pieces.

That's all.

Although he was poor today he was made to look even worse by the fact Tiote doesn't get forward either (but he has an excuse as it's he's job not to), we we're effectively playing with 2 deep lying midfielders who both prefer to play the simple pass and lack the ability to split a defence open (ala Barton).

I know he's a better payer than that as i've seen it with my own eyes, but if he keeps this up then I echo others sentiments, get rid.

We had 4 midfielders and only 1 did anything resembling their role.  Can anyone explain what Routledge and Jesus contribute?

Fell over in the middle of the pitch, with hardly anyone near him (or behind him in our colours). They ran up the pitch and scored.

Fuck me. I've just seen it on Sky News :lol: :lol:

(mind the subsequent effort at defending the run was just as shite)

Yeah.... I just wanted to know why ronaldo now thinks that they're crap considering that, during our relegation season, he was calling for Guthrie to be included in the side for his set pieces.

That's all.

As i've said about a million times, we could afford luxury players last season. The PL is no place for midifelders who can't run or compete physically.