Hughton To Make Transfers

Skirge

Guest firetotheworks

Allardyce > Souness > Roeder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kinnear > Hughton.

Imo.

You crazy Jesus!

http://www.movieactors.com/freeseframes-1026/FifthElement154.jpeg

Guest Stephen927
However after this Norwich were in a poor run of form. The pressure really began to build on Roeder after his actions at the clubs AGM. He was very arrogant and sarcastic when giving answers to shareholders and was booed at one point. After one supporter criticised his team selections Roeder responded by saying "I must have missed your spell as England manager". Club director Delia Smith was even forced to make Roeder apologise.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

How is he not a worse manager than Souness? He just got Norwich relegated from the Championship.

I meant for us.

That was what always got me with Roeder. Irrespective of whether that little story is true or not, this whole idea that he was a really good guy just wasn't true. He was pretty arrogant but with absolutely nothing to base it on; i don't for a second believed he had resigned through his own accord, more was told either to resign publically or be sacked. But he just chatted bollocks, every week.

That was what always got me with Roeder. Irrespective of whether that little story is true or not, this whole idea that he was a really good guy just wasn't true. He was pretty arrogant but with absolutely nothing to base it on; i don't for a second believed he had resigned through his own accord, more was told either to resign publically or be sacked. But he just chatted bollocks, every week.

In retrospect, his buillshit nonsense was charming compared to Kinnear cursing out the media and pissing off the players.

However after this Norwich were in a poor run of form. The pressure really began to build on Roeder after his actions at the clubs AGM. He was very arrogant and sarcastic when giving answers to shareholders and was booed at one point. After one supporter criticised his team selections Roeder responded by saying "I must have missed your spell as England manager". Club director Delia Smith was even forced to make Roeder apologise.

:lol: Fucking guy.

Guest neesy111

the thing that i hated about roeder was he would alway's say i'm not making excuse's but we have got a lot of injuries, that is a fucking excuse

roeder is an awful manager, i don't know how he got us to 7th

he relegated one of the best west ham team's, left us almost relegated and now look at norwich

Do people forget how bad we were under Allardyce? Definitely on the way down if he stayed in charge.

The matches were so awful people just blocked them out. You'll never convince me that Allardyce wasn't taking us down.

Guest Stephen927

What Allardyce neglect to mention was that his proposed 5 year plan was going to involve 2 seasons in the Championship before we really got going in the Premier League.

Things were really bad with Allardyce at the helm. I just wasn't bothered come match day, and the players felt the same way judging by their performances. He really did suck the fun out of football, you only have to look at that Youtube video of him leading training at St James Park with that damn microphone to see that I'm right.

Shows how far we have sunk frankly when we're looking at Roeder as being our best manager (bar Keegan's brief stint) since Robson.

He did manage to get a few very decent results with very poor resources, the results at home against the Sky 4 alone were impressive.  Had he stayed on and been in charge when Ashley took over I feel that a lot of things would have gone quite differently, he did at least understand the fans a hell of a lot better than Fat Sam did so I doubt he'd have built a team of hard working players with zero flair, nor would he have surrendered any chance to beat teams away from home in favour of a hard fought draw like Fat Sam.

I don't think I'd want him back but virtually any manager > no manager

If Roder was good looking and suave he'd come accross as the most arrogant man on the planet, but his somewhat humble apperance cancelled out his pompous attitude.

All by and large not a bad bloke, certainly not an muscle-flexing arsehole like Souness

Guest firetotheworks

Wheres this arrogant stuff coming from? I know a few people who knew him while he was here and the general consensus was that he was a decent bloke. The only instance Ive come across is when he used to refer to himself in the 3rd person, which is worthy of a death sentence tbh.

He'll be straight on Facebook to Alan.

"Hi alan who should i sign?"

10th August 2009

"hi alan me again i notice youve been online but not responded please hurry up"

25th august 2009

"hi alan fine fuk u m8 ill get help from someone better"

30th august 2009

Newcastle United are pleased to confirm that we have sent a scout to view Dirk Kuyt in action for Feyenoord.

Whatever happened to Glenn?

Was fired from Norwich City last year/early this year.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

It's Glenn time!

It's only Glenn time when Glenn Roeder says it's Glenn time.

A football manager HAS to be arrogant. Even Bobby had a healthy amount of it, his book is so self-appreciatvie it almost reads like it was written by a 3rd party at times.

If a manager isn't 100% covinced that he's the best man for the job, how can he expect the players to be. Dealing with such massive, massive egos requires arrogance.

Roeder isn't a naturally arrogant bloke but at times purposely appeared to be so and always just ended up looking daft.

Guest schmuck

How is he not a worse manager than Souness? He just got Norwich relegated from the Championship.

No he didn't, he kept them up in his first season and, someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they were in the relegation zone at all last season until they sacked him

Roeder > Allardyce > Souness > Kinnear

Don't see how anyone can see it any other way tbf, Glenn got us 7th ffs. :lol:

Roeder > Souness > Allardyce > Kinnear

Souness got us to an FA Cup Semi Final people seem to forget.

Roeder > Allardyce > Souness > Kinnear

Don't see how anyone can see it any other way tbf, Glenn got us 7th ffs. :lol:

Roeder > Souness > Allardyce > Kinnear

Souness got us to an FA Cup Semi Final people seem to forget.

Yes, but Souness also inherited - by far - the strongest squad of that lot and a team which felt it owed the fans and eachpther for letting SBR down. We flattened Blackburn 3-0 before he even got here. Those types of results NEVER happened in the interim for those others.