Will level 7 be dead this year?

Guest toonlass

Guest Taylor

I'm moving along from the Milburn L7 to the L7 corner as our old seats are now in the family section, and I preferred the price in the L7 corner to other areas. I'm used to sitting in a dead area though. bluelaugh.gif

I'm staying put in Level 7which is now family section and bought a kids ticket for the bairn which saved me £100 ie price of an adult ticket £494.00, price of an Adult and Child ticket £400.

No brainer and got the seat right next to me for the bairn. Know loads who've done the same. Even if she only goes to the first game and doesn't like it i've still saved my self a oner.

Ihave done the same, seats didn't look that bad either.

Guest WashyGeordie

lively and loud ( i thought  ) .. wasn't "full" in the corner, big-ish gap in the family section.. but not as bad as i thought it would be

Yup.

lively and loud ( i thought  ) .. wasn't "full" in the corner, big-ish gap in the family section.. but not as bad as i thought it would be

im taking my kid to his first game, Wednesday on Wednesday, what turnstile is the milburn leazes corner,...can you pay cash?

im taking my kid to his first game, Wednesday on Wednesday, what turnstile is the milburn leazes corner,...can you pay cash?

Keep an eye on NUFC.com they'll know if there is cash turnstiles. There was against Reading. Even if not you can always just go to the box office before the game.

Guest toonlass

Was good up there yesterday. Thought I saw Testa from here in the bar before the game but didn't want to say hello in case it wasn't  :laugh: Loads of new faces around up there though.

Guest toonlass

Mint up there, classic. Think I'll go 92/93 home on Weds - my 92/93 away generated a lot of discussion in and around the ground - think about 8 or 9 people in total came over and commented on it!

Hey I saw you yesterday then,  :laugh: I said to my bairn that I loved that away shirt.

Mint up there, classic. Think I'll go 92/93 home on Weds - my 92/93 away generated a lot of discussion in and around the ground - think about 8 or 9 people in total came over and commented on it!

It was kinda wierd grown men coming up to you and chatting you up.  I think you kinda liked it.  Ya big hom!

Was good up there again yesterday apart from the ticket office have somwhow managed to sell someone else the bairns seat, so now there's two people with the same seat. Honestly they're fucking useless.

Was good up there again yesterday apart from the ticket office have somwhow managed to sell someone else the bairns seat, so now there's two people with the same seat. Honestly they're f***ing useless.

Was it a young lad sat in seat 288 row J of the Leazes Level 7 corner?

Was good up there again yesterday apart from the ticket office have somwhow managed to sell someone else the bairns seat, so now there's two people with the same seat. Honestly they're f***ing useless.

Was it a young lad sat in seat 288 row J of the Leazes Level 7 corner?

It was a young lad but a different row (we're in row F). He went to see a steward about it and was told there were quite a few seats that had been sold twice. Everyone stands anyway, so it wasn't a problem on the day, but obviously needs to be sorted out.