Damien Duff signs for Fulham, fee undisclosed

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hmm, true. He was ripped apart plenty of times.

Apart from Taylor who didn't want to go, the only reason any players are still here is because they weren't good enough for the PL.

Apart from Taylor who didn't want to go, the only reason any players are still here is because they weren't good enough for the PL.

Until Taylor moved to RB he looked totally shaky as a CB in the PL, to say he's our only PL standard player is mental.

Until Taylor moved to RB he looked totally shaky as a CB in the PL, to say he's our only PL standard player is mental.

If there was any interest in the others they would have been off, so nobody in that league agrees.

If there was any interest in the others they would have been off, so nobody in that league agrees.

Who said their was any interest in Taylor?  That was all paper talk.  And didn't Megson say he wanted Nolan back?  Not that that means he's PL standard either but they seem to be your criteria.

I can not remember any game that Enrique was ripped apart plenty of times.

I don't understand the Enrique bashing that sometimes happens on this forum. I have always thought he was a good young player. He has had spells when he hasn't been good but on the whole he has been one of the few players we have had who have looked premiership quality.

I don't understand the Enrique bashing that sometimes happens on this forum. I have always thought he was a good young player. He has had spells when he hasn't been good but on the whole he has been one of the few players we have had who have looked premiership quality.

Ironically, the games last season when he did look a bit shit where when Duff was ahead of him on the left wing, losing possession cheaply and making little effort to track back.

He's arguably our best defender, has bossed every winger he's played against this season and was 21 when he moved. You're spot on really, it's the expectations of our lot, they'd boo Kaka if his first touch was bad.

Duff just got mugged by Baines and he didn't even chase after him.

Ironically, the games last season when he did look a bit s*** where when Duff was ahead of him on the left wing, losing possession cheaply and making little effort to track back.

Aye, he doesn't half look bloody good with Jonas infront of him though. Games like Reading show what they're capable of together.