Damien Duff signs for Fulham, fee undisclosed

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6 goals in all his time here  :kasper: Didn't know that. Even as a midfielder thats s***. Having said that he got some important ones winner against Spurs last year, equaliser against WBA.

Not quite important enough

Yeah the Spurs goal means fuck all now. Not a difficult player to replace.

I haven't harboured too much resentment for him for that OG. He was terrible for us but I never questioned his desire.

Has anyone checked out Fulham message boards? I'd be curious to know if they're happy or not to get him.

They reckon he's one of the best signings theyve ever made.

Kind of sounds like us when we signed him, with so many people showing up to see him unveiled. I even got caught up in it and put his name on the back of the away jersey I bought that year.

He'll probably end up doing well for them, tbh. Not because he's good, but just because the football gods will want to spite us.

Guest neesy111

I haven't harboured too much resentment for him for that OG. He was terrible for us but I never questioned his desire.

Has anyone checked out Fulham message boards? I'd be curious to know if they're happy or not to get him.

They reckon he's one of the best signings theyve ever made.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Who was here before Given?

Given joined 97. We had Crawford til summer 98 so am guessing whoever it was is before Liam O joined in 88. :undecided:

Guest johnson293

Who was here before Given?

Keith Gillespie

Think we've had an irish player in the first team squad for almost as long as I can remember supporting NUFC... John Anderson being one of the first I can remember.

Guest johnson293

Kevin Sheedy?

Liam 'O was here before and after Sheedy.

Even before O'Brien we had John Anderson and 'keeper Gary Kelly in the first team squad since '82 and '86 respectively.

Kevin Sheedy?

Liam 'O was here before and after Sheedy.

Even before O'Brien we had John Anderson and 'keeper Gary Kelly in the first team squad since '82 and '86 respectively.

Aye, its just he popped into my head so thought i'd mention him.