Jonas to Pompey?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Love how people reckon we can just sell all our players and still be fine.

AM who doesn't score goals, hold up the ball, or create chances... stick Krul there he'd produce the same result.

Spot on.  When will people f***ing realise that Jonas is f***ing s***.  f***ing make no mistake, he's f***ing useless.  He's never helped our cause ever.  Lived off a good game at manure opening day last season.  f*** off Jonas you useless c***.  f*** him.  Some humsn on here tell me WHAT he adds to the team?  Does he set up goals with half=decent crosses? Does he f***.  Does he score 1 or 2? Does he f***.  Is he now in the habit of falling tothe ground as if he's been shot by a sniper? Yes he does.  Does he help 'the' (our) cause? Does he f***.  He's f***ing s***. Full-stop.  Good bye Jonas and f*** off.  Over-rated lump of f***ing s***.

Good player.

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

I see a possible pattern emerging here.

Duff 4m,

Saylor 3m,

Jonas 2m,

Smith 1m,

Butt 500k,

Lua Lua 250k,

Ranger 125k,

Krul 60k,

Vuckic 30k,

Edit. All based on the Duff and Saylor stories, oh and of course not forgetting fucking over the fans as much as any of us could of possibly imagined when he took over.

I'd rather lose Jonas than Duff tbh. Jonas has NO end product while Duff at least sometimes gets some usefull crosses in and he can score goals as well. But it would be ideal if we would keep both because our squad (or our "good group of lads" like CH would say) is paper thin.

AM who doesn't score goals, hold up the ball, or create chances... stick Krul there he'd produce the same result.

Spot on.  When will people f***ing realise that Jonas is f***ing s***.  f***ing make no mistake, he's f***ing useless.  He's never helped our cause ever.  Lived off a good game at manure opening day last season.  f*** off Jonas you useless c***.  f*** him.  Some humsn on here tell me WHAT he adds to the team?  Does he set up goals with half=decent crosses? Does he f***.  Does he score 1 or 2? Does he f***.  Is he now in the habit of falling tothe ground as if he's been shot by a sniper? Yes he does.  Does he help 'the' (our) cause? Does he f***.  He's f***ing s***. Full-stop.  Good bye Jonas and f*** off.  Over-rated lump of f***ing s***.

Good player.

Based, the fuck, on what?  Your disillusioned view?  Tell me what makes him a 'good' player?

Duff 4m,

Saylor 3m,

Jonas 2m,

Smith 1m,

Butt 500k,

Lua Lua 250k,

Ranger 125k,

Krul 60k,

Vuckic 30k,

Aye, nice bit of complete bollocks you've got going on there.

See edit.

Good player.

Based, the fuck, on what?  Your disillusioned view?  Tell me what makes him a 'good' player?

He's got lovely hair.

Ashley sees our youth team performing well and assumes they are better than the Championship, so he sells all of our senior players thinking that the championshop sides are no better than youth/reserve teams from the premership.  I finally get it....

Good player.

Based, the f***, on what?  Your disillusioned view?  Tell me what makes him a 'good' player?

I'm taking the piss.

Anyway, we should keep him atleast until we have guarenteed replacements.

Duff 4m,

Saylor 3m,

Jonas 2m,

Smith 1m,

Butt 500k,

Lua Lua 250k,

Ranger 125k,

Krul 60k,

Vuckic 30k,

See edit.

I mean your prices, we paid 300k for Krul, Vuckic is has been linked with Man U and Real Madrid, Ranger is worth 217 Million,we could get 5-6m for Saylor tonight if we wanted,  Butt's worth 3 quid and Pompey had an 8m bid rejected for Jonas a year last January.

He is still in the Argie squad, no Pompey player is going to agree to leave them for us as part of any deal. Jonas may want away but Pompey cannot afford him, its a whole load of fuss about fk all.

Good player.

Based, the f***, on what?  Your disillusioned view?  Tell me what makes him a 'good' player?

I'm taking the piss.

Anyway, we should keep him atleast until we have guarenteed replacements.

This board is not for taking the piss and no fuck takes the piss out of me.  Ever.  You or Jonas.

You're a delusional f*** JAY JAY SEA. He might not do s*** in this team, but that because we have no half-decent player on this team except possibly the exception of Barton.

Gutierrez had three asists last season, i think all were to Owen. He can deliver when there actually is someone helping him, he runs like a bull constantly with no help, he gets frustrated tired and can't do shit in the end cause of the shit team we have.

If he was overrated i doubt he would be an Argentinian international and playing really well for that team. YOu can see he has the potential, but as long as he's here he will never prove it cause we're a shit club and thats a fact.

And hey its not always that you hear a brazilian talk positive about a Argentinian player, but this is football and he is f*** better than everyone in this squad.

I

Duff 4m,

Saylor 3m,

Jonas 2m,

Smith 1m,

Butt 500k,

Lua Lua 250k,

Ranger 125k,

Krul 60k,

Vuckic 30k,

See edit.

I mean your prices, we paid 300k for Krul, Vuckic is has been linked with Man U and Real Madrid, Ranger is worth 217 Million,we could get 5-6m for Saylor tonight if we wanted,  Butt's worth 3 quid and Pompey had an 8m bid rejected for Jonas a year last January.

I know mate, was joking around about the price because we dont know if he is being sold or loaned. Both would need funding r.e that quote. Saw 4m and 3m so carried on going down. Sorry for letting my fucked up mind wander.  :rolleyes:

You're a delusional f*** JAY JAY SEA. He might not do s*** in this team, but that because we have no half-decent player on this team except possibly the exception of Barton.

Gutierrez had three asists last season, i think all were to Owen. He can deliver when there actually is someone helping him, he runs like a bull constantly with no help, he gets frustrated tired and can't do s*** in the end cause of the s*** team we have.

If he was overrated i doubt he would be an Argentinian international and playing really well for that team. YOu can see he has the potential, but as long as he's here he will never prove it cause we're a s*** club and thats a fact.

And hey its not always that you hear a brazilian talk positive about a Argentinian player, but this is football and he is f*** better than everyone in this squad.

Whatever you say kid.  Feel the noise, bring it back, or whatever it is the kids are into these days.  Now get your cock out of Jonas mouth and speak something that makes sense.  3 fucking assists.  Are you fucking winding me up you pleb? 38 fucking games and that's his lot. Of course, not his fault he runs like a 'bull'?  A bull that has been fucking shot in one eye and is semi-blind in the other.