Jonas to Pompey?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Don't even think he's suited to the Premier League if I'm being honest. Lots of effort with no end product isn't what we need right now.

Better than the few he'll be leaving behind; no effort and no end product.

No playing nice, everyone is entitled to their own opinion only problem with JJSea is that he knows all according to him self, and he's a f***ing genius.

F*** he knows more about football then the f***ing inventor of this sport. Give him an oscar, nobel prize or whatever it's called for massive r****dation.

Congratulations!

No playing nice, everyone is entitled to their own opinion only problem with JJSea is that he knows all according to him self, and he's a f***ing genius.

F*** he knows more about football then the f***ing inventor of this sport. Give him an oscar, nobel prize or whatever it's called for massive r****dation.

Congratulations!

Calm the hell down.

Don't even think he's suited to the Premier League if I'm being honest. Lots of effort with no end product isn't what we need right now.

Better than the few he'll be leaving behind; no effort and no end product.

Fair point.

Already said I thought he'd have been gone by now. He's an outlet and can carry the ball away from dangerous situations but he invariably loses it and can't really find a key ball.  :undecided:

Congratulations!

Calm the hell down.

You're right, that was a cheap shot at a person with low IQ. TO get back on topic, i think we shouldn't keep Jonas because he won't produce with this team and he deserves to fulfill his potential in a top-level club.

And hey is Ji-Sung Park shit? Because he has no end product but still works his balls of and contributes to the team in other ways like running down on opponents, only difference between him and Jonas is that he's surrounded by good players.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1302/58541300696981047477731.jpg

Er, SSR made that and posted it on here yesterday.

Has it gone around the internet like his John Terry slipping sign? :lol:

Congratulations!

Calm the hell down.

You're right, that was a cheap shot at a person with low IQ. TO get back on topic, i think we shouldn't keep Jonas because he won't produce with this team and he deserves to fulfill his potential in a top-level club.

And hey is Ji-Sung Park s***? Because he has no end product but still works his balls of and contributes to the team in other ways like running down on opponents, only difference between him and Jonas is that he's surrounded by good players.

Fucking hell.  As this is a 'footballing' thread, reprieves are order of the day.  General Chat and he'd be nailed.  :lol:....coz I'm a fucking internet hardman. The hardest.  Jonas is not good for NUFCand we are not good for him.  You either have it or you have not. Jonas, even in another 5 years, will never be good enough.  I really fail to see what anyone sees in him full stop.  Tell me what he adds to our team? Somebody please.  I know we are short on numbers but really, a good player? He's shit.

Congratulations!

Calm the hell down.

And hey is Ji-Sung Park s***? Because he has no end product but still works his balls of and contributes to the team in other ways like running down on opponents, only difference between him and Jonas is that he's surrounded by good players.

Fucking hell.  As this is a 'footballing' thread, reprieves are order of the day.  General Chat and he'd be nailed.  :lol:....coz I'm a fucking internet hardman. The hardest.  Jonas is not good for NUFCand we are not good for him.  You either have it or you have not. Jonas, even in another 5 years, will never be good enough.  I really fail to see what anyone sees in him full stop.  Tell me what he adds to our team? Somebody please.  I know we are short on numbers but really, a good player? He's shit.

Just out of interest, what do you see in the rest of the team which makes Jonas such a liability?

one of few players at the club who can do something "unexpected", we lack that and movement bad. Jonas suck so much because no one bothers to do any runs leaving him(and the rest of the team) easy to predict.

True - but doesn't want to be here. has a highish wage and a value in the market = gone.

What does he do that is unexpected? He is the most predictable player we have.

Well i believe he can beat one man, but without any others making any runs theres always a second defender shadowing the first(accept for our lovely team which always seems to play one-man-football).