PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

I'd actually vomit if he was even linked with managing us.

Probably Ashleys last sick joke, he'll hand him a 10 year contract at 5 million a year a week before he slinks off to the sunset.  He'd just have to be dealt with then.  :knuppel2:

I tried slinking off into the sunset once, but then I realised I'd just walked into Phil Brown's face.

Phil was disappointed with the editing in that piece, in actual fact the altercation was him single handidly defeating the entire geordie army, previous to this he inspired toons fairs cup victory and now as the only person ever to leave the north east he is the spiritual advisor to both Newcastle and Sunderland, whilst of course occasionally watching training at Hull in between his charity work and life saving antics. Doesnt want to talk about it though....

Phil was disappointed with the editing in that piece, in actual fact the altercation was him single handidly defeating the entire geordie army, previous to this he inspired toons fairs cup victory and now as the only person ever to leave the north east he is the spiritual advisor to both Newcastle and Sunderland, whilst of course occasionally watching training at Hull in between his charity work and life saving antics. Doesnt want to talk about it though....

i had a manager like that where i used to work, all his stories started with 'aaarr mate....'

the pick of the bunch being how he slept (allegedly) with this girl who then got in touch with him to tell him to get checked out at the v.d clinic. he says he got his results a few days later and the doctors called him in to tell him they wanted him to donate a pint of blood every month to durham university because he had a certain cell in his blood stream which made him immune to s.t.i's  :rolleyes:

i imagine how i felt with that knacker in charge is exactly how the hull players feel everyday. i'd have loved to have seen windass flatten him for dumping him after his goals got them promoted

Probably Ashleys last sick joke, he'll hand him a 10 year contract at 5 million a year a week before he slinks off to the sunset.  He'd just have to be dealt with then.  :knuppel2:

I tried slinking off into the sunset once, but then I realised I'd just walked into Phil Brown's face.

:lol:

Just imagine the entire hull team in the dressing room wearing shades so they can look at the fucker without being blinded.

:lol:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/09/27/philbrownmontage.jpg

"Hey Pet!" / "Get down off that f***ing parapet, there's a good lass" / "I just talk to anyone me" / "Go and sin no more"

Hasn't anyone ever told him hes actually Ugly, or does he just avoid mirrors?

• 2 weeks later...