PHIL BROWN = W*NKER

Jay Jay Sea

Guest MrShens

Not sure if anyone watched the Chelsea v Hull game but when Drogba scored in the 92nd minute, the camera panned to that cunt and he looked gutted.  The smile on my face was end to end.  He's a cock who deserves nothing but death.

Not sure if anyone watched the Chelsea v Hull game but when Drogba scored in the 92nd minute, the camera panned to that cunt and he looked gutted. 

About 20 seconds before the goal they showed him arms folded with a big smug grin as well, like he was the world's greatest master tactician cos he thought he was getting a point at Stamford Bridge.

Not sure if anyone watched the Chelsea v Hull game but when Drogba scored in the 92nd minute, the camera panned to that cunt and he looked gutted.

About 20 seconds before the goal they showed him arms folded with a big smug grin as well, like he was the world's greatest master tactician cos he thought he was getting a point at Stamford Bridge.

Thought that was more a sarcastic smile at there being 6 minutes added time at the time

I really do hate the man he is an utter prick, even if he was'nt a scum fan I would still hate him, you would think he was manager of a top four side the way he goes on.

I hate him more then I hate Fergie, just boils my blood had to turn goals on sunday off I just can't bare to see his face.

Classic Allerdyce, the more you big yourself up all the time the more people end up taking it as fact and believe it in the end.

Mainly the media.