The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be surprised if Llambias and Ashley even know there's a transfer deadline.

This ones for you Pilko but you can just imagine its like the "Cape Fear" episode of the Simpsons.

Hughton will have Ashley sat at a table and no matter how many times he stamps on his feet and tells him to sign someone, Ashley turns to Llambias and says "I think he's talking to you"

danny rose is s***

Surely you can be more specific then that..

No positional sense, headless chicken, scored more own goals than goals for us last season.

A glowing reference, good job hughton, really knows how to spot a talent.

Despite what anyone thinks of Hughton, I'd trust him over some nobody on a forum.

i agree, tbh. He's highly rated, but was shit for us last season and I didn't like him for irrational reasons. He'll probably do ok for you, but he's still shit.

Wait wait wait wait wait....an hour left?!

It's not midnight?

Meant to be midnight on the 31st but since it was a bank holiday yesterday it's been pushed forward 'til 5pm today

Holy shit it's September!

I thought it was the 31st.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Fuck you Sweden.

Guest icemanblue

danny rose is s***

No positional sense, headless chicken, scored more own goals than goals for us last season.

:lol:

So, it's not even been confirmed that we're even interested in the lad, but you're writing him off.

I'm just going to get a hand tattooed on my face, to save myself the constant hassle.

It's not midnight?

Meant to be midnight on the 31st but since it was a bank holiday yesterday it's been pushed forward 'til 5pm today

Dra åt helvete Amerika.

Doesn't matter if no-opnes signed by 5, lovenkrands could sign in the middle of december if it had to be as he's on a bosman andthere are no restrictions on this, Loans cant be done for a week after 5pm but then we can loan again until novemebr or something.

Guess again.

The Football League have now confirmed the situation regarding loans as follows:

Standard loans can be for half a season or a full season.  These can only be done during the two transfer windows (i.e. by the end of today or in January 2010).

Emergency loans can be done outside of the transfer window, but not after the fourth Thursday in November or March. 

A club can have a maximum of four players under 23 and a further four over 23 on standard loan during the season. There is no limit on Emergency Loans. 

However, only four players maximum can join one club from another during the season.

A maximum of five loan players can be named on a team sheet.

I'd imagine none of our hopefuls will count as emergencies, so they'll have to happen today.

danny rose is s***

Despite what anyone thinks of Hughton, I'd trust him over some nobody on a forum.

That nobody, watched him all year playing for his club. Fans can been pretty good judges of players, sometimes better than manay managers. Case in piont, Nicky Butt.

I'd be surprised if Llambias and Ashley even know there's a transfer deadline.

I think you are wrong there.

In fact they think its a deadline for everything. There is going to be a massive d'oh in an hour when Hughton informs them that the deals they had nearly put through to make it look like they were actually doing something are still allowed to be completed.

It's not midnight?

Dra åt helvete Amerika.

I don't have a second language.

Oh wait, hijo de puta! Maricon!

danny rose is s***

:lol:

So, it's not even been confirmed that we're even interested in the lad, but you're writing him off.

I'm just going to get a hand tattooed on my face, to save myself the constant hassle.

I'm not writing him off at all. I know fuck all about the lad. But GG's reference is not exactly a good one. What's your point here exactly ?

James Collins signed for Villa. Excellent signing that Martin, shame you have to ruin it by signing Fatty Dunne.

You think so ? I've never been too impressed by Collins, think he's average at best.

He's strong, good in the air, and no slouch. Fairly composed too.

Thank you for your kind words :)