Marlon Harewood

Dave

Should promise for me when he came on.

Should promise for you what?

Was decent shot was good, another good option. The injuries further back are my worry.

Why would we discuss injuries at the back in the Harewood thread?

Lets not get too excited about his cameo, he looked bright and eager to impress but the Ipswich defence wasnt upto much really, tonight.

He done the basics well though and I think his pace and power combined with his experience will do a good job for us at this level.

Was decent shot was good, another good option. The injuries further back are my worry.

And you pull me up on my grammar.  :mackems:

But you used the wrong word....

Why would we discuss injuries at the back in the Harewood thread?

Because it would appear people were worried Marlon wouldn't work. Realistically if we sent him back to Villa tomorrow we would be ok up front, but we still look trim at the back and in the middle.

I did like Harewood's hold up play however, his pace wasn't really give a chance to be tested, but he doesn't look slow. He seems quite direct with his running which is just another plus as Carroll seems quite slow.

Lets not get too excited about his cameo, he looked bright and eager to impress but the Ipswich defence wasnt upto much really, tonight.

He done the basics well though and I think his pace and power combined with his experience will do a good job for us at this level.

Aye, I hope so but we usually get carried away over a new signing and they turn to shite!!

I know I did. I've been up since half 5 this morning and can barely keep my eyes open and made a simple mistake. I'd have thought that someone aiming for a career in journalism would at least take some pride in his own basic English though.

The guy is huyowge (just invented a new spelling)  O0

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/91171023.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D01610B0C0B89D1AC67A5A6A45995664847B326F523381508F

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/91171027.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921CC759DF4EBAC47D072A9939EDA974C587A5A6A45995664844F9DA6F5DD0D7EDA

I know I did. I've been up since half 5 this morning and can barely keep my eyes open and made a simple mistake. I'd have thought that someone aiming for a career in journalism would at least take some pride in his own basic English though.

Why? I'm not at work now, and haven't had much sleep as my Mother's been up all night ill. I appreciate you care so much about my career, but I must be honest, I doubt I'll do written work, being pulled more towards TV.  Let's call the whole thing off.  :-*

Why? I'm not at work now, and haven't had much sleep as my Mother's been up all night ill. I appreciate you care so much about my career, but I must be honest, I doubt I'll do written work, being pulled more towards TV.  Let's call the whole thing off.  :-*

Ok. ;)

He adds another dimension to our attack, the signing will be worthwhile for that reason alone.

Big lad, put himself about, made himself known to the defence.

Was consistently involved. Of course, it's easier when you're 0-4 up !

Dig his white boots !