Marlon Harewood

Dave

I love that we have so many options now.

Lovenkrands, Ranger, Carroll, Harewood and Shola has to be the best striking force in this division.

All out attack we could play:

......Guthrie.........Nolan........Jonas

......Harewood...Ameobi.....Lovenkrands

More Direct:

R Taylor........Nolan.......Smith.......Jonas

...................Carroll......Ranger

One up front:

Lovenkrands......Guthrie......Smith.......Jonas

...................................Nolan

.......................Ameobi/Carroll/Harewood

Beauty!

Out of curiosity, does anybody think any of our three loanees will get a permanent deal (that's assuming of course their parent clubs want to sell) with us?

Out of curiosity, does anybody think any of our three loanees will get a permanent deal (that's assuming of course their parent clubs want to sell) with us?

In our current situation, I'd take them all to just bolster the squad at least. Despite 1 performance from Khiz, Harewood. I like Simpson as a RB.  I'd like to see them all added and if we do get promoted/sold, we continue to build upon these loanees who have been signed permanently. Its about time our core squad was changed.

I would assume Simpson is the most likely as he's out of contract at the end of the season.

I would like us to keep Simpson (maybe), Harewood isn't premiership quality and not sure about K-dog yet.

If we take in the account situation at the right side of the ManU defence (Brown, Raphaels brothers, but not Neville) it does not look probable, that Danny Simpson will play there regularly. However, the solution is up to him.

Regardless of next season, i pray to God they all extend their loans in January, or we're gonna be in bother.

do you think if they don't there aren't others we could loan in ?

By then we could be sold anyway and whoever has seen fit to invest in us rather than cash in, might have their own ideas of players they want.

Regardless of next season, i pray to God they all extend their loans in January, or we're gonna be in bother.

As in, make a signing during a transfer window? Dunno like. :lol:

well we have in the past.

well we have in the past.

Not very often though :lol:

• 2 years later...

I was on NUFC.com before. Incredible to think it's two years since that night at Forest where he turned in a stinker of a performance and was booed off by the away fans.