England's number 1

Mowen
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rob Green. Not outstanding by any means, but generally isn't gonna fail us on the big stage by flapping around ala DJ. Even if DJ is probably a better overall goalkeeper.

Kirkland is far too injury prone, and not that good.

Foster won't be first team for Man Utd when VDS returns.

Paul Robinson is fat and shit. Mike you're an idiot / want England to lose. Infact, I imagine the latter was your intention :lol:

Rob Green. Not outstanding by any means, but generally isn't gonna fail us on the big stage by flapping around ala DJ. Even if DJ is probably a better overall goalkeeper.

Kirkland is far too injury prone, and not that good.

Foster won't be first team for Man Utd when VDS returns.

Paul Robinson is fat and shit. Mike you're an idiot / want England to lose. Infact, I imagine the latter was your intention :lol:

:lol:

James will never be part of an England team that wins the world cup, he's about as reliable as Pavel Srnicek. Good shotstopper but 40 years old next year and nowhere near the keeper he was during 2004 (when he also wasn't good enough for England)

I'd love to see Foster make a good case for the shirt but right now it belongs to Green