Women's european championships

iklgizmo

They don't stand a chance if they're playing the Germans in the final, every German woman I've ever seen is built like a shotputter

Likewise. I visit Poland every two years or so and each time I have to go through Berlin, I can honestly say the women over there are all 3 meter tall and look like Sylvester Stallone

"Do these slang names hurt: Lesbos, Les-be-friends, Dykes, Bulldykes, Dick Van Dykes, Spare-Rib-Ticklers, Cat-Flaps, Pussy Footers, Knicker Pickers, Men, Backpackers, Tent-peggers, Trout fishers, Melon Farmers, Kwikfit Fitters, Baggage Handlers, Left Luggage?"

:lol:

I went to all three Finland's group stage matches and its all good if you take the right attitude. If you expect the same tempo and intensity as in men's games you'll end up dissapointed and probably spending most of the match talking about how bad the players are.

Just think of it as a completely different sport and it's very enjoyable :lol:

I went to all three Finland's group stage matches and its all good if you take the right attitude. If you expect the same tempo and intensity as in men's games you'll end up dissapointed and probably spending most of the match talking about how bad the players are.

A bit like Ligue 1, then?

"Do these slang names hurt: Lesbos, Les-be-friends, Dykes, Bulldykes, Dick Van Dykes, Spare-Rib-Ticklers, Cat-Flaps, Pussy Footers, Knicker Pickers, Men, Backpackers, Tent-peggers, Trout fishers, Melon Farmers, Kwikfit Fitters, Baggage Handlers, Left Luggage?"

:lol:

Does it hurt who? Not likely to hurt knuckle dragging misogynistic homophobes who like to make comments like this, or think that they are funny, probably not.

Guest Roger Kint

To coin a phrase from that Lovejoy gimp, its just Monkey tennis tbh

:no:

Well i heard it on SoccerAM from him several times, dont care who said it originally ;D

A bit like Ligue 1, then?

More like the Paulista, tbh.

It felt a bit like watching Spanish Second division on a relegated side: biiiiiig pitch, no pressing, lots of time to do whatever you wanted with the ball, and nothing to show for it.

But it wasn't as nearly as bad as I expected to be honest. I went years ago to FC Barcelona women game and it was awful, awful... (of course this is a WC final, so supposedly the pinnacle of the sport).