Blackpool vs Newcastle United Pre-Match thread - 16/09/09 - 19:45 KO

ElDiablo

Guest toonlass

They are without Taylor-Fletcher who they will miss, and we need to be beating teams like this if we want to get promotion. I wouldn't be happy with anything other than 3 points tonight.

Hughton will undoubtedly play this team

Harper

Simpson   Taylor      Coloccini         Enrique

R.Taylor    Guthrie        Butt           Barton

Nolan

Ranger

Carroll won't start and Lovenkrands won't start either

Agreed. 0-0

Ryan Taylor to finally score a free kick.

Blackpool to score as a result of a Ryan Taylor freekick is more likely.

Ha... to be fair to Taylor though - his set piece delivery has actually improved considerably since the beginning of the season, and it's really promising. I mean, for instance - the woeful free-kick away at West Brom that led to them scoring is stark contrast to one or two he was whipping in vs Cardiff; there were one or two just begging to be put away the other day. Glad to see he's improving cos he looked utter fucking garbage at first.

Ha... to be fair to Taylor though - his set piece delivery has actually improved considerably since the beginning of the season, and it's really promising. I mean, for instance - the woeful free-kick away at West Brom that led to them scoring is stark contrast to one or two he was whipping in vs Cardiff; there were one or two just begging to be put away the other day. Glad to see he's improving cos he looked utter fucking garbage at first.

I can't understand why Guthrie isn't on corners, at least some of the time. Whipped in some great balls against 'boro last season.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

tbh i think we should paste them and go back to being top of the league.

Can't wait for Saturday, got my Plymouth Argyle tickets!

GREEEEN ARMY!!!  ;D

Ha... to be fair to Taylor though - his set piece delivery has actually improved considerably since the beginning of the season, and it's really promising. I mean, for instance - the woeful free-kick away at West Brom that led to them scoring is stark contrast to one or two he was whipping in vs Cardiff; there were one or two just begging to be put away the other day. Glad to see he's improving cos he looked utter f***ing garbage at first.

I can't understand why Guthrie isn't on corners, at least some of the time. Whipped in some great balls against 'boro last season.

Guthrie should take all the set pieces in my ever so humble opinion

Ha... to be fair to Taylor though - his set piece delivery has actually improved considerably since the beginning of the season, and it's really promising. I mean, for instance - the woeful free-kick away at West Brom that led to them scoring is stark contrast to one or two he was whipping in vs Cardiff; there were one or two just begging to be put away the other day. Glad to see he's improving cos he looked utter f***ing garbage at first.

Guthrie should take all the set pieces in my ever so humble opinion

I quite agree with you.