Blackpool 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/09/09 - post match reaction from page 23

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Nicky Butt comes out in the poress the other week 'Hughton for manager' walks straight back in with captaincy, fucking disgusting.

Guest toonlass

Wish that whoever was stood next to that lass who keeps howling every time something happens would punch her in the face. FFS lass, get a grip .

Guest toonlass

Sounds like we should have settled for the draw. It was the type of game I would have taken a draw from, it had potential banana skin written all over it.

How can we have settled for a draw? We are losing ffs.

Nicky fucking Butt man :lol:

How the fuck is it funny?

The ginger cunt is going to take us down to League Fuckin Two and will be playing for us when he's 40.

I would honestly celebrate his death. I know this makes me a cunt but its true.

He doesn't pick himself tbf.

True. Anyone who picks him can fuck off as well. Hughton has lost any respect and good will he built up with the one decision to leave Butt on and haul Guthrie.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Sounds like we've been more dangerous since Geremi of all people have came on. Should be ahead of Butt every day of the week.

To be honest I think he's a good squad player at this level and he's a very creative player on his day

Thing about Nicky Butt, is that not only is he shit and permanently unfit and breaking up his own team's possession all the time, but he has also missed half of pre-season this year yet walks straight into the team and doesn't get subbed. I find it impossible not to believe that a clique within the players are influencing team selection.

Guest toonlass

Wish that whoever was stood next to that lass who keeps howling every time something happens would punch her in the face. FFS lass, get a grip .

split arses at football, man.

bugger off!

Sounds like we should have settled for the draw. It was the type of game I would have taken a draw from, it had potential banana skin written all over it.

How can we have settled for a draw? We are losing ffs.

FFS, do you understand the concept of past tense ?? FFS ?

Guest Wally_McFool

I see the knee-jerk has already started.  The cycle never ends.

I see the Boo Boys are out in force at the minute . . .jesus wept man !!

Criticism is inevitable when the team has so many slow one paced plodders in it.

If you insist on playing a carthorse like Butt, you put some players with a  with a bit of pace with him , not put grandad Geremi on alongside him.  :nope:

Fuck it!