Blackpool 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 16/09/09 - post match reaction from page 23

Dave

http://blogs.nashvillescene.com/pitw/shooting%20yourself%20in%20the%20foot.jpg

This is the ONLY thing NUFC have done for the past 4 seasons or so - and have got worse !

Was only a matter of time before people turned on Hughton and saw that he simply isn't a manager.

I've always been against the idea of giving this excellent coach but unqualified manager the job on a permenant basis tbf.

I've never even contemplated us giving Hughton the position! There is no way he is a manager!

manager of the month tbh

Our results have been lucky on the whole! Hughton up until this point has been lucky! This is going to hit us hard! He will continue to play Butt though!

Every single manager since the SBR days have started Butt.  I'm sure you was saying Hughton was lucky before the match as well huh?

Guest toonlass

Why is he playing Lovelypants on the left? He's a frigging striker. Rangers fans worked out years ago that Lovelypants was shite on the wing!

Everyone just calm down and take a step back. We'll turn it around against Plymouth on Saturday.

We probably will, but weve basicially given ourselves no chance with taking anyone creative off.

Gonna get nout here. There's never been a plan B.

That said - a defeat may serve as something of a wake-up call to all at the club.

Like relegation?  Or our heavy defeats last year?

You think they're gonna care about a 2-1 defeat to Blackpool? :D

:sadnod:

Was only a matter of time before people turned on Hughton and saw that he simply isn't a manager.

I've always been against the idea of giving this excellent coach but unqualified manager the job on a permenant basis tbf.

I've never even contemplated us giving Hughton the position! There is no way he is a manager!

manager of the month tbh

Our results have been lucky on the whole! Hughton up until this point has been lucky! This is going to hit us hard! He will continue to play Butt though!

Every single manager since the SBR days have started Butt.  I'm sure you was saying Hughton was lucky before the match as well huh?

Butt is crap, who cares who started him in the past?

manager of the month tbh

You find a post where I have credited Hughton for anything and I will take it back!!