Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Remember when Chamakh was singed by Arsenal & he was going to be the big man they would be able to aim crosses at.  His last PL goal was in November. Another 'fox in the box' career getting destroyed at Arsenal?!?!?

Remember when Chamakh was singed by Arsenal & he was going to be the big man they would be able to aim crosses.  His last PL goal was in November. Another 'fox in the box' career getting destroyed at Arsenal.

Gash might be able to tell us: what went on there? iirc, he actually was doing quite well. And then Arsene just went completely off him?

Remember when Chamakh was singed by Arsenal & he was going to be the big man they would be able to aim crosses at.  His last PL goal was in November. Another 'fox in the box' career getting destroyed at Arsenal?!?!?

His scoring record has been better than it was at Bordeaux. He's just average that is all, not bad on a free though really.

Remember when Chamakh was singed by Arsenal & he was going to be the big man they would be able to aim crosses at.  His last PL goal was in November. Another 'fox in the box' career getting destroyed at Arsenal?!?!?

His scoring record has been better than it was at Bordeaux. He's just average that is all, not bad on a free though really.

It's not particularly good, though. He isn't good enough for what Arsenal want to be, and will never be good enough. His history in France does not support the idea of him just needing time to adjust. A waste of time, money, energy, and other things. He has been acquired to fill a particular need, but he is not good enough to fulfill the role, and they will have to replace him in a season or two.

I love having such a revered player play for us. But God damn that's a s*** list :lol: As much as I love him for this season, Tiote's a bit of a kneejerk for best ever African buy! What the f*** is Chamakh doing in there too!?

It is Bargain African buys. I guess Chak is in there because he is was cheap.

The result of Carragher's tackle on Nani

http://img.mobypicture.com/21de0927afce7863fedde73237ae7d0d_view.jpg[/spolier]

shame it's not Carroll.

use shin pads should be his first lesson. Pads that actually protect your leg, not the midget sized ones.

Expect this to be in the club shop very soon:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183467_10150157816927814_531462813_8546108_2057829_n.jpg

Guest neesy111

Carrick has been absolutely useless in the last couple of seasons.

Most of my glory hunting mates detest the guy.

Very surprised that he got a new contract.

Especially since Park's apparently not getting one.

Strange. Always thought Fergie rates Park. When does his contract expire? I wouldn't mind him here.  :laugh:

Very surprised that he got a new contract.

Especially since Park's apparently not getting one.

Strange. Always thought Fergie rates Park. When does his contract expire? I wouldn't mind him here.  :laugh:

Summer 2012.

I would think twice about having him here though. His knee is apparently on borrowed time and he has a maximum of three more years left as a footballer. That's why he's retired from international football at age 29 and I guess that's also why Man U don't want to give him another contract.

I didn't know his suspect knee is the reason behind his international retirement. Just too bad really, as he is versatile, has a good engine and always gives his all. Knee injuries are one of the worst so as you've said, he might just go on a free next year.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3451144/Barcelona-fan-could-be-the-bravest-ever.html

WHEN Barcelona play Real Madrid you expect fireworks on the pitch between the players.

But one brave fan risked his personal safety off the turf by playing a trumpet version of Barcelona's club song on the steps of Real's Bernabeu stadium — wearing a Barca shirt!

The two teams clash again in next month's Spanish Cup final on April 20.

Real will be anxious to avenge the 5-0 demolition they suffered at the hands of Pep Guardiola's men last November.

Jose Mourinho's side are seven points adrift of Barca in the league, with some pundits claiming their title bid is already over.

And this young supporter is obviously keen to rub even more salt into Real's wounds...

Expect this to be in the club shop very soon:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183467_10150157816927814_531462813_8546108_2057829_n.jpg

I want one

Don't forget to have a mate alongside you wearing:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199544_10150157824647814_531462813_8546174_4271648_n.jpg