Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

haven't seen it mentioned on here yet, but there was a rumour going round a few days back that the French F.A. wanted to put a quota on black and middle-eastern youngsters joining youth teams because they think there's too many blacks and arabs playing football.  :yikes:

thought it was utter bollocks at the time, but now some guy at the French F.A. has been fired.

always said the frogs were fucking mental.

Guest MrSundlofer

Mbaye Niang made his first start today for Caen in Ligue 1. Played 76 mins.

http://www.ouest-france.fr/of-photos/2011/04/26/caSP_3083432_1_apx_470_.jpg

Picture from last weekend

How old is he? 16 years old! Born 19 December 1994...

That's a prospect!

...and he has number 9  :frantic: no pressure.

That's a prospect!

...and he has number 9   :frantic: no pressure.

Depressing!

http://www.ouest-france.fr/of-photos/2011/04/26/caSP_3083432_1_apx_470_.jpg

Picture from last weekend

That's a prospect!

...and he has number 9  :frantic: no pressure.

Aren't we after that other chap?

Guest palnese

Lee Bowyer became the first player to reach 100 yellow cards in the history of the PL, when he got booked against Wolves today.

Lee Bowyer became the first player to reach 100 yellow cards in the history of the PL, when he got booked against Wolves today.

Tiote will top that by the end of next season :snod:

Looking at them pictures is the first time I've ever seen the Swing Bridge 'swung' :lol:

When I was a nipper I once got to sit in the control cabin while it swung. My grandpa was a friend of the guy who operated the bridge.

For some strange reason i had a random thought about the time, years ago, we played at Blackburn and i think a lad called Micky Fenton or something like that scored a couple of goals, one was a good lob over Shaka, think we lost 2-0, just a random thought.

Guest sicko2ndbest

We have scored one more goal than Blackpool

When you consider we have scored 24 goals of our 49 in 5 and the other 25 in 30 games it highlights where our problems have lied

Guest toonlass

For some strange reason i had a random thought about the time, years ago, we played at Blackburn and i think a lad called Micky Fenton or something like that scored a couple of goals, one was a good lob over Shaka, think we lost 2-0, just a random thought.

Graham Fenton?

Graham Fenton?

Mickey, Graham, same thing.

Just caught George Graham on SSN going on about Arsenal's home form and he mentioned our game down there. He stated that even though we won they had much, much more possession. We had 51% to their 49%. Daft cunt.