Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Theirs a rumours in Birmingham saying that we play Wolves at home, Sunderland go Villa, while WBA host Swansea and in the Championship Birmingham go to Leeds and Coventry host Barnsley in the first fixtures of the season which are supposed to be released on Friday.

I thought that since they haven't actually been released and that they are only unconfirmed rumours then it's ok to post them.

Oh goody, please post them all when you find out.

:lol:

Fixture ITKs are boring as f***, mind.

:lol: It's a complete lottery. Chances are we've got one of the other 19 PL clubs, either home or away. Someone has to guess them right eventually.

There are rumours in Newcastle that Stifler is gay.

I thought that since it hasn't actually been released and that they are only unconfirmed rumours then it's ok to post it.

I bet we get Arsenal at home, so Sky can hope for another 4-4.

And get a 0-0. Like always happens in those Sky situations.

Whilst Fulham-Bolton untelevised on the same day, finishes 10-9.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2011/06/penarol_embrace_their_rich_his.html

Nice little article on Penarol and Uruguayan football. Vickery's blog, naturally.

Uruguay's population is 3m?! I thought it was a lot more than that.

Good piece as always by Vickery. Hope they beat Santos but I just can't see it like, think Ganso is back for the 2nd leg too.

---

Not that the AFA are shite but Argies might be doing a Brazil and giving Martin Palermo an international send off in their friendly against Albania. He has 15 caps FFS.

Probably be any excuse to flog a few more tickets I'd have thought from the AFA. Most of their national team decisions are purely cash related. Friendlies for the b/c team in Nigeria. Arranging games in India/Bangladesh. etc.

Guest Heneage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/timvickery/2011/06/penarol_embrace_their_rich_his.html

Nice little article on Penarol and Uruguayan football. Vickery's blog, naturally.

Uruguay's population is 3m?! I thought it was a lot more than that.

Good piece as always by Vickery. Hope they beat Santos but I just can't see it like, think Ganso is back for the 2nd leg too.

---

Not that the AFA are s**** but Argies might be doing a Brazil and giving Martin Palermo an international send off in their friendly against Albania. He has 15 caps FFS.

I know he's done little internationally but in the context of domestic football Palermo is huge isn't he?