Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Haris Vuckic

We had a boy at school called Earl Earlham. No bull.

There was a kid at my school, his first name was Paolo & his middle was Delilah and his last was some Italian one, can't remember but we took the piss a lot.

What a complete fucking prick the lad was too! :lol:

Spurs, Sunderland, Stoke and QPR the only ones to use their full squad allocation.

Good to know the rules change was completely worth it :lol:

A couple are because of the regulations. For example, Arsenal have only named 22, but that's because they could only name 5 homegrown. They'd have to make up the shortfall with kids.

Guest johnson293

Saw this bad boy sitting outside my bar today:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/792/32028682483366513357200.jpg

any idea who owns it?

Is that in the UK? Thought UK plates had to have at least one number?

Guest johnson293

cubaricho lives in florida, so imagine it's somewhere near Orlando?

Ah, right - that'd explain it then.

Cool plate tho!  :smitten:

Celtic will therefore take Sion's place in Group I, which also features Atletico Madrid, Rennes and Udinese.

Do you think they ever thought...maybe we shouldn't bother?

Man they're gonna be completely embarrassed. Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them lose every one.

Didn't realise there was only four teams in the group now. When we were in it, there were five and we played two home/two away. Which was daft enough. Surely they don't play each team twice ffs? A six-match group stage in the Europa League? Why, man, just why. :facepalm:

I wanna go on record and say i think Spurs are gonna have a shite season, for where they want to be at anyways. They'll do nowt and end up lingering around 7th/8th imo. Makes our situation (and by which i mean the frugality n shit) all the more frustrating. After Manu, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool it's just about anyone's game imo. Remains to be seen how Arsenal's new-look squad performs, but certainly there should have been every chance of a shot at 6th for the likes of us.

VdV out for Spurs for 6 weeks is a big blow. Adebayor has an okay goalscoring record, but at extremely dominant sides. Be interesting to see how he fares a notch down at Spurs.

Oh no, I bet they wish they pushed that Kaka deal through now!