Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Iran players facing 74 lashes

Two players at Iranian club Persepolis have been suspended for 'immoral acts' after their celebration of a goal during the 3-2 win over Damash Gilan last Saturday.

Sheys Rezaei and Mohammad Nosrati were fined almost £25,000 each for grabbing their teammates' backsides during the celebration and have been banned indefinitely from all football activities by the Football Federation of Iran (FFIRI), with the possibility of 74 lashes awaiting them.

"[it is] a violation of public chastity based on current Iranian social values", Judge Valiollah Hosseni told the Fars News Agency. "It is even worse to do these actions before the eyes of thousands of spectators and TV cameras. The punishment of this crime is up to two months of prison and 74 lashes."

Ultra-conservative Iran has made steps to eradicate bad language and any acts of inappropriate behaviour by both players and spectators and the FFIRI could use the pair as an example, with the lashes to be carried out on the field where the incident occurred.

Documentary/analysis on the rise of Newcastle on BBC Radio 5Live next wednesday 8:30-9:30pm. :thup:

Its quite easy,  brought in good players with a winning mentality, have a team with fantastic spirit and work ethic who are brilliantly organised and solid defensively which is giving the team a excellent platform to then go out and play.

Be nice to see what the "experts" verdict is though, i wonder if we can try and get Lawro on for his expert knowledge!!

It's very easy. We're lucky, we're playing off-form teams, we've an easy fixture list and the referees are aiding us.

Dunno why we didn't think of this shit years ago. It's a formula that works!

I've got a proposal, if by some huge statistical anomaly, divine intervention , heavenly fluke,aligning of the planets in a once in a lifetime event  we beat City. Could the link to this website even if just for ten minutes take you to a

:megusta:

face, I know it's unlikely but it would be so f***ing cool if for ten minutes you couldn't do anything but look at megusta. Plus it would more than likely send RTG over the edge.

I've got a proposal, if by some huge statistical anomaly, divine intervention , heavenly fluke,aligning of the planets in a once in a lifetime event  we beat City. Could the link to this website even if just for ten minutes take you to a

:megusta:

face, I know it's unlikely but it would be so f***ing cool if for ten minutes you couldn't do anything but look at megusta. Plus it would more than likely send RTG over the edge.

:lol:

I like the sound of that idea.

Sheys Rezaei and Mohammad Nosrati were fined almost £25,000 each for grabbing their teammates' backsides during the celebration

"[it is] a violation of public chastity based on current Iranian social values", Judge Valiollah Hosseni told the Fars News Agency.

:yao:

If after the two Manchester games and Chelsea we are still unbeaten, the URL of this site will redirect to a page which simply shows:

------------------------------------

:troll:

PROBLEM PREMIER LEAGUE?

If after the two Manchester games and Chelsea we are still unbeaten, the URL of this site will redirect to a page which simply shows:

PROBLEM PREMIER LEAGUE?

NEIL!! NEIL!!! Over here, Neil.

Guest Geordiesned

@lee_ryder: @SnedNE25 Can't really retweet to a family audience unfortunately but what we can do is block you so that don't set a poor example

Oops.

All I did was call him a fucking twat. :lol:

PROBLEM PREMIER LEAGUE?

:thup:

Just heard on 5live that they're doing a special programme on Wednesday night called "The Turnaround of the Toon", talking about our progress under Pards.

Documentary/analysis on the rise of Newcastle on BBC Radio 5Live next wednesday 8:30-9:30pm. :thup:

:giggs: