Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The few times I've been to lower league games recently there has always people (albeit kids) kicking about in said (and the likes) tops.

Never come across it before, genuinely surprised me that.

The few times I've been to lower league games recently there has always people (albeit kids) kicking about in said (and the likes) tops.

Even saw a toon shirt at the Bournemouth game I went too, was flabbergasted. Fail to understand why anyone (kids, parents, adults) would think it was a good idea.

Even saw a toon shirt at the Bournemouth game I went too, was flabbergasted. Fail to understand why anyone (kids, parents, adults) would think it was a good idea.

Aye if it were me i'd be worried about getting cracked off someone.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Mate of mine was given free tickets to Sunderland v West Brom and being the idiot that he is, he wore a Juve top. Surprise, surprise, he got given a load of stick by them thinking that it was a Newcastle top. (never seen a Mackem in Turin)

Mate of mine was given free tickets to Sunderland v West Brom and being the idiot that he is, he wore a Juve top. Surprise, surprise, he got given a load of stick by them thinking that it was a Newcastle top. (never seen a Mackem in Turin)

No offence to your mate, but wearing a Juve top at a mackem game is :facepalm: worthy.

Guest Craig-NUFC

He has no common sense, shown by the fact he supports Man U, yet is from Whitley Bay and has a Welsh family who support Swansea.

Wenger rumours seem a load of bollocks, guardian had the story titled 'Wenger dismisses rumours of exit' to 'Wenger casts doubt over future' with no difference in the story, realising was more exiting a headline. Reckon if they do horrendous this season he could leave but otherwise can't see it