Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Turns out I'm Gooner.

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/407743_221370201288262_100002458525693_485115_746991796_n.jpg

and a Monchengladbach fan in the Deutsche version.

Awesome finds does anyone know if there is a Serie A and La Liga versions i just hope to god we aint all Barca and Madrid fans :lol:

FFS  :rant:  Sloppy work from Spurs.  All well and good talking about the high integrity of the club, it shouldn't have happened.  Simple as that.

Cycad Enterprises, the organisers of the NextGen Series Tournament, today announced the withdrawal of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club from the competition following the Club making them aware of an inadvertent breach of a competition regulation.

Tottenham Hotspur's Director of Football Administration Darren Eales said:“It is with regret that we have decided to withdraw from the semi finals of the NextGen Tournament due to an accidental breach of a competition regulation. We have done so fully respecting the Tournament regulations.

“As a club, we stand for the highest levels of integrity and respect and there was no unfair advantage sought or gained.

"Whilst hugely disappointing for players, staff and supporters, we would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support. We would also like to send Liverpool Football Club our very best wishes for the next round of the competition."

Technical Co-Ordinator and Manager of Tottenham Hotspur's NextGen side Tim Sherwood said: "It was obviously disappointing when this was brought to my attention. It is, however, all about the development of players and individual talent so the most disappointing aspect for us is that we will not be able to play another game at such a competitive level this season.

"The tournament has given us a great opportunity to see the best of other footballing cultures and many of our squad have proved that they are as good as any in Europe."

Mark Warburton, Head of Football for the tournament, made the following response: “Following conversations with senior Tottenham Hotspur officials we have agreed to accept their withdrawal from the semi final stages of the event.

"This is hugely unfortunate and we are sorry to see that such a hard fought encounter as witnessed at White Hart Lane on Wednesday night should have this conclusion. However, we can only applaud the Club for demonstrating such impeccable levels of sportsmanship and for acting in a manner which recognises the good spirit of both the Tournament and the game itself.

"We thank both clubs for their help and support in making this first year of the event such a success and we look forward to re-welcoming Liverpool to the semi-finals."

Liverpool Football Club will now progress to the semi final stage where they will face the winners of the FC Barcelona versus Ajax encounter which takes place next week, February 8th.

i read that for some reason without even caring, and it doesnt say the reason does it?

Same, actually really annoyed they've not mentioned it now, fucking hell.

Makes it even worse that Martin Jol has said it shouldn't have happened, implying he knows.

Unreasonably pissed off here.

i read that for some reason without even caring, and it doesnt say the reason does it?

:lol: Read all of it too and it doesn't say what they did nor what that tournament even is.

Also, any act of so called "sportsmanship" that benefits Liverpool FC loses all its meaning.

Same, actually really annoyed they've not mentioned it now, f***ing hell.

Makes it even worse that Martin Jol has said it shouldn't have happened, implying he knows.

Unreasonably p*ssed off here.

I don't know what happened.  There's talk that one of the lads who came on as a sub wasn't registered but if that is the case, it's down to Darren Eales who should have got the eligible ones registered.

But a couple of the players have been asked and they've replied saying they are not allowed to say, which is strange to say the least.  I sent a text off asking and got a simple 'dunno mate'.  It's the players I feel sorry for, but they've been badly let down by the club.

I don't know what happened.  There's talk that one of the lads who came on as a sub wasn't registered but if that is the case, it'd down to Darren Eales who should have got the eligible ones registered.

But a couple of the players have been asked and they've replied saying they are not allowed to say, which is strange to say the least.  I sent a text off asking and got a simple 'dunno mate'.  It's the players I feel sorry for, but they've been badly let down by the club.

This is going to be the end of me.

I don't know what happened.  There's talk that one of the lads who came on as a sub wasn't registered but if that is the case, it'd down to Darren Eales who should have got the eligible ones registered.

This is going to be the end of me.

Give it all up, man. Become a monk.