Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Christ. It's one thing championing their style of play. If that's what floats your stereotypically English 'I'm a hard man, me, I don't need no fancy stepovers!' boat, so be it. But to use the cliche of 'he's doing the best he can with his 'limited' resources' pisses me off. And if they could bring in world class players? He won't. Because most world class players actually enjoy playing proper football. That's why they're world class footballers. What a dick.

Plus Stoke have spent a truckload for a non-Top 6 team. Limited resources my arse.

I think if Stoke had big money like the clubs in the top four and could bring in world class talent, and if Pulis and his players carried on in the way they have been, they would be a big force in Europe.

Such a scary thought.

that was one of the most disturbing pieces of shit I've had the misfortune to read while I certainly don't think everyone should play barcaesque football since that frankly would be beyond boring it doesn't mean that teams should make no attempt in the slightest to play football, christ even fat sam occasionally has his teams try it

that was one of the most disturbing pieces of shit I've had the misfortune to read while I certainly don't think everyone should play barcaesque football since that frankly would be beyond boring it doesn't mean that teams should make no attempt in the slightest to play football, christ even fat sam occasionally has his teams try it

Your anger at this article has turned you delusional, mate. Just take a step back, take a breather. Get control of yourself.

Your anger at this answer has turned you delusional, mate. Just take a step back, take a breather. Get control of yourself.

I'm certain hes at least tried it once

christ its only now do I realise how much I despise stoke when fat sam seems almost a pleasant alternative

Miles Starforth ‏ @milesstarforth

Congratulations to Steve Harper, presented with the Wilkinson Sword at @sportnewcastle dinner in recognition for his loyal service to #nufc.

It'd be ironic, if as expected, everyone stood up and clapped him for mostly sitting down with his hands unused.

:lol:

Roger Johnson turned up to training this week hungover (at the least) got fined two weeks. Still completed training.

Impressive. If he done it without chucking up I would've given his wages back.

From Soccer Saturday (roughly)

Stelling: QPR still have to play Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool...

Le Tissier: Yeah, they still have to play all the top six...

:lol:

Garth Crooks is such an idiot, in an interview with Martin Jol he said that teams like us and Stoke are catchable but didn't mention Liverpool, in all fairness Jol did say were a strong team and doesn't think they will be able to catch us.