Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/20-seasons.html

Possibly worth a thread, voted all things Newcastle basically.

A very nice design like, must say I'm impressed.

Has highlights of all the nomination for best goals, games, saves and celebrations , with a fair few highlights from us.

aye, criminal theres no Gary Speed as a centre mid option though.  Lee/Batty also missing.

was overcome with bias and just went for as much pro-Newcastle in there as possible.  Shearer best goal, Given best save, Ketsy best celebration, battering Man Utd 5-0 best game.

Even put my namesake as RB in my XI!  :lol:

Also put Barton in my XI. :lol: Given, Barton, Pearce, Ginola, Shearer, Cole. As much pro-Newcastle as I could.

Seeing names like Lennon and after just under a season Silva makes me rack my brains, desperately wondering there has to be more suitable options.

Despise Man Yoo, but had to put Beckham-Scholes-Keane-Giggs

Did the same, voted Newcastle for all the options apart from the team one.

Schmeichel

Neville, Adams, Campbell, Irwin

Beckham, Keane, Scholes, :giggs:

Shearer, Henry

EDIT: Steve Stone and no Solano at RM is ridiculous :lol: . Sure Le Tissier only shoots for his second goal because he's so far out and doesn't want to run that distance. Hoped Patrik Berger's turning volley would've been on the list, always been a personal favourite, but alas.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dont know if this has already been posted but Villa talk had a thread called 'Lets all laugh at Newcastle', they've now renamed it 'Lets all admire Newcastle' how times change eh?

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=53355&postdays=0&postorder=asc

If the unthinkable was to happen then Newcastle are a good example of how it's not the end of the world. They'd be of a similar size to us so it's plausible that there would be parallels that could be drawn. Not that I think the unthinkable will happen; I think.

:best:

Yes, I think the relegation brought their fans back down to earth, no more "messiah" rubbish either.

Who are these Villa fans - are they stuck in the 90s or something?

Their league placing hasnt made me miraculously like them or admire them, was glad when they went down and it pisses me off they have done so well under Pardew. I suspect you will all feel the same again come some Villa baiting incident in the future.

:pards:

The goals one is so hard. They're all great apart from the Rooney one, which is way overrated.

Went for the Bergkamp one :(

I'd have said the Rooney one was the best if I hadn't voted for Shearer :lol:

Bergkamps was a fluke