Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest pintofscottsellers

5 a side football is now VATable, sticking a quid or so per player per hour on the price.

It's expensive enough as it is. Sometimes it can cost up to 20 quid a week for me.

Just noticed in the season review, in the Wigan (h) highlights the commentator calls Ben Arfa "Cabaye" and then persists with it to the end of the chance :lol:

It's been mentioned before on here, that was me who edited it to that, years ago. :lol:

Amazingly someone has changed "jersey" back to "shirt" again, I must have changed that back to Jersey over 100 times.

:thup:

United's squad began their return to pre-season training on Monday morning, but the Club's international stars have been given a little bit longer to recuperate.

The players will undergo fitness testing in three small groups between Monday and Wednesday, before joining up as a whole party on Thursday (5th July).

However, for Papiss Cisse, Cheick Tiote, Tim Krul, Yohan Cabaye and Hatem Ben Arfa - who were all away representing their respective countries this summer - it will be a while before they report back to the Benton-based Training Centre.

While many of their teammates were heading off on holiday, Cisse (Senegal) and Tiote (Ivory Coast) were involved in World Cup qualification fixtures at the start of June, and the pair will return on Monday, 9th July.

Goalkeeper Krul was an unused part of the Holland squad which failed to make it make it through the group stage of Euro 2012. Newcastle's first choice stopper will be back in training on Monday, 16th July.

At the European Championships, France reached the quarter-finals before being eliminated by eventual winners Spain, and Magpies duo Hatem Ben Arfa and Yohan Cabaye both featured for Les Bleus, with the latter playing three games and scoring once.

Ben Arfa and Cabaye will report back to Tyneside to join their United teammates on Monday, 23rd July.